AN HOUR AGO Lazy sunday...😴😴😴

4 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 give bouncy waves a whirl with a KISS InstaWave Curler from @KissProducts http://t.co/nrPhjYxkK3

16 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

COMMENTS

The perfect book for budding fashionistas

Emma Stone goes from high-schooler to fashion designer, but how can she keep it a secret from her friends?

I've read the first book and it was ah-mazing. I started reading the second book and I'm still trying to finish it!!!! A great and ah-mazing book!!!! Smile

by noodlerocker36 on 8/9/2011 1:12:59 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/9/2011 12:33:35 PM

i read the first one. it was ok. im not going to break my neck trying to get the second one

by muamua1j on 8/9/2011 12:17:29 PM

"Allegra Biscotti Collection"? *Snorts*

by peaches and raspberries on 8/9/2011 11:53:00 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/9/2011 10:41:05 AM

Read the first! the seconds out already?? YES!

by nevastopatalka1 on 8/9/2011 9:57:50 AM

i read the first book in this series.. it was really good but some of the scenarios seemed to be typical. i loved it though!

by missmarvelous on 8/8/2011 10:32:14 AM

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Book club alert!

CLICK HERE to see what girls are saying about the lyrical new novel Echo.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.