1 HOURS AGO Is your friend wayyyyy too invested in your love life?: http://t.co/Iut00kWaiz pic.twitter.com/ZgmxbzApI2

1 HOURS AGO Happy #FriendshipDay! RT to show your besties where to find cute back-to-school clothes (under $20): @GraysonOnline! pic.twitter.com/HGxXcIWTxx

3 HOURS AGO Got the hots for someone special? Peep our ways to get him to ask you out: http://t.co/sijurWgJni pic.twitter.com/bgD4guvYiA

COMMENTS

The perfect book for budding fashionistas

Emma Stone goes from high-schooler to fashion designer, but how can she keep it a secret from her friends?

I've read the first book and it was ah-mazing. I started reading the second book and I'm still trying to finish it!!!! A great and ah-mazing book!!!! Smile

by noodlerocker36 on 8/9/2011 1:12:59 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/9/2011 12:33:35 PM

i read the first one. it was ok. im not going to break my neck trying to get the second one

by muamua1j on 8/9/2011 12:17:29 PM

"Allegra Biscotti Collection"? *Snorts*

by peaches and raspberries on 8/9/2011 11:53:00 AM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/9/2011 10:41:05 AM

Read the first! the seconds out already?? YES!

by nevastopatalka1 on 8/9/2011 9:57:50 AM

i read the first book in this series.. it was really good but some of the scenarios seemed to be typical. i loved it though!

by missmarvelous on 8/8/2011 10:32:14 AM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!