8 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

Am I a late bloomer?

I read that you usually get your period around the same time your mom did. If that's true, I should have my period by now…

MOD MOD MOD!! My mom got her period when she was 16!! She said she had something wrong with her hormones. I'm right on track with getting my period, except for the discharge. Will I get my period when she did?

Hey missy, everyone gets their period at different times, so yours will come when the time is right. No worries, chica! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rollofdice on 9/28/2011 6:45:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD I feel like I'm crazy because I want my period. Any advice?

Hey chica, well I'm glad you want it, because I'd like to get rid of mine lol. But no, there's nothing wrong with wanting your period. For some girls it's a sign of becoming a woman, and I can understand why you'd be ready to reach that step. Just know it will come soon and won't go away for a long time. Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rollofdice on 9/28/2011 6:19:38 PM

I got my period when i was 11 and i was the first one of all my friends. So i guess i'm an early bloomer.

by alanatocrazzy on 9/27/2011 9:32:46 PM

im 14,i havent had mine still, and my mom had her period at 12

by candycharms on 9/19/2011 8:36:11 PM

MOD! I take trampolining classes and there is loooaddss of jumping and spinning around and upside down... will I be okay to do it on my period? I don't use tampons (yet) and I'm worried about more blood than usual coming out and leaking...!

Hey girl!

It's totally cool to do whatever you usually do when you're on your period! No blood should come out and leak, but I'd change to a new pad right before trampolining class. Have fun, and don't stress! xoxox
Devin A.

by waffles123 on 9/16/2011 4:44:47 PM

Hey i'm worried because I haven't gotten my period yet and i'm 13. I'm not super active or athletic really. And my family has a history of the girls in our family getting their periods early. Help!

by +Emmie on 9/14/2011 12:05:08 AM

Hey girlies! Need advice? Some school time tips? Then join my advice page!

Heart you! <3

by daniellestyle on 9/12/2011 12:25:54 AM

Hey girlies! Need advice? Some school time tips? Then join my advice page!

Heart you! <3

by daniellestyle on 9/12/2011 12:21:57 AM

Mod I got my period this summer, and school has started. I absolutely refuse to where a purse, and our lockers are on the other end of the school, so I can't hide any pads in there. Plus, we cant carry backpacks. What should I do?

Putting them in your pockets or carry a tampon/pad case Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Mintytcc on 9/6/2011 10:25:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I am 13 and I haven't gotten a period yet. I want to know when my mom got hers, but I'm scared to ask and don't know what to say.

Hey girly! Some girls are just late bloomers, in the period department. If you're super active or athletic, that could delay your period. I'd be honest with your mom about it. She'll understand. After all, she's been there and knows how you feel. Maybe mention that you've been talking about it with your friends, and you haven't gotten your period yet. Then, ask her when she first got hers.

Becca G.

by Artsygirl98 on 9/4/2011 7:05:45 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!