3 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

4 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

5 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Am I a late bloomer?

I read that you usually get your period around the same time your mom did. If that's true, I should have my period by now…

Hey girlies need advice??? Come on over to my club It's a Girl's Thing. Even if you don't need advice come on over anyways all positions besides prez is open so come join!!! Hope to see ya there!!
<3 Jamie (It's a Girl's Thing Prez)

by proarchergal42 on 9/3/2011 1:44:48 PM

Thanks so much Jordan S.Smile

by KatieBieber on 8/31/2011 5:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODM MODDD!
Hey uhm i kinda have the same problem. My mom said she started late in the summer and school is in like three days! I have not had my period yet and i'm supposed to be getting it. I have two sisters the same age as me ( Im a triplet) and one of them already got thier period! Are you sure theres nothing wrong? I feel left outFrown
Thanks xoxo,
KatieBieber

Hey girl,

There's no way to tell when you're going to get your period, it's different for every girl, even for triplets. But I promise you, there's nothing wrong!
Jordan S.

by KatieBieber on 8/31/2011 11:43:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi. So the first time I EVER got my period was May 30th, 2011 (Memorial Day). It's August 29th, 2011 and I STILL haven't gotten my period again. Is there something wrong with me? Should I go to the doctor? My mom already knows I haven't gotten it for the second time. So what should I do? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

It's super normal for periods to be really irregular at first, especially right after your first period. Wait it out a lil more and be prepared with a pad wherever you go, just in case. Personally, if I didn't get it for the second time after about 4 months, I would call my doctor just to ask him what's the deal. But he/she is probably not going to be able to tell you much more than "just be patient" Smile
Lauren C.

by bookwormchick7198 on 8/29/2011 10:38:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok so i wrote like two comments but i don't remember where to locate them cause i don't know what article they are from. They are both really important. is there a way to locate my comments? THANKS!!!

Hey girl, sorry, but you just gotta keep browsing around for them!! Good luck!

Tory N.

by decklandog on 8/26/2011 2:24:47 PM

so i think i got my period at camp, but my mom doesnt kno. it only lasted a day, i got it really late like at 8:00 pm.
was it really my period? cuz i havnt gotten i again this month. please please answer

Hey girlie, it might not have been your period. If it didn't last long, it was probably just spotting, a sign that you should be getting your period soon.
Lauren T.

by volley_ball2341 on 8/25/2011 3:21:20 PM

ModModMod!!!!!
how can i know when im gonna get my period??? i think i am seeing some signs but i dont know if its like a week or a year away.

Hey! everyone's different so you just have to be patient and be prepared early on Smile
Helen S.

by Lizzierose001 on 8/24/2011 5:29:40 PM

ModModMod!!
i was just wondering if you could TRY to give me an approximate time i might get my period so i can try and be prepared.
i am turning 12 in the fall
i have about a 32-34 A cup bra
i have had an average amount of discharge for 1 year
my mom and sister got theirs around 12- 13
i am about 5'1"
i weigh about 110 lbs
i have had hair "down there" since i was about 9
i have had a bit of spotting only twice in the past year
THANK YOU!!! <3

hey! sorry but there's no way to approximate, some get theirs early, others late. we're all different. just be prepared for it to come at any time and you'll be good to go Smile
Helen S.

by Lizzierose001 on 8/24/2011 5:18:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I just got my period and im only 11 2/3. My mom didn't get hers until she was 13 (but this isn't what im worried about). Through my period and before and after, I wasn't cramping, craving, emotional, or any more edgy than usual. I asked my mom and she said that she had very strong PMS. I don't have any sisters (only two bros) and my gramma doesn't have her period anymore (confusing!!!). Whar happened to my PMS? Also on the 27 it will have been a month after. Still no PMS!!!!!!!

Hey girl, you have nothing to worry about. Periods are different for every girl. There are some girls that it hurts so bad they have to stay home from school, girls that don't feel anything at all, and everything in between. Consider yourself lucky that your not feeling any PMS!

xoxo Tory

Jess D.

by warriorcat4567 on 8/24/2011 1:27:54 AM

So tomorrow's my friend's birthday party (Just her and I are going with our parents) her mom is my mom's BFF and she's like an aunt to me. I have my period, and the party's at a splash park! I'm not allowed to wear tampons yet. My mom told me that I have to tell her that i can't go. How do I tell my freind's mom that I can't go cuz of my period? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Don't try and make up excuses -- just be honest! It sounds like you guys are tight, and period problems are something all girls understand.
Sarah G.