1 HOURS AGO The perfect plant pottery for your room: http://t.co/FX60QuPXsc

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 pretties purr loudly in a @childrensplace Leopard Jacket: http://t.co/HBx5wc0N56

3 HOURS AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

COMMENTS

Am I a late bloomer?

I read that you usually get your period around the same time your mom did. If that's true, I should have my period by now…

MOD!
my mom got hers in 7th grade and im going into 7th grade! so this year im prepared with supplies. but if i dont a quarter with me(cause my school has those machines in the girls room) i will have to go back to the class to get a pad or quarter. if people see me they will know whats going on!

by bubbles3956 on 8/18/2011 4:53:24 PM

Nooo. i got my period in 7th grade.. My got it when she was in 5th.. :O

by -gmirna1 on 8/18/2011 4:24:19 AM

modmodmodmodmod
so I've noticed for the past 3 or 4 months these small red spots in my underwear With heavy discharge. usually the dots last for 2-5 days, but this time I only saw them for one day. plus for the past 3 days I've been experiencing minor cramps and I RARELY get zits, but I have now I have 2! I don't really think this is my period cuz it's not an actual flow, but is it like a "blueprint" for my period? thanks so much!!!

Hey babe,

This could definitely be a clue that your full period will be starting soon! Since it's been going on for so long though without an actual "flow," I'd prob check in with my doctor just to make sure everything was fine. Spotting with discharge is totally normal, but at least he/she could give ya more professional advice on what's happening Smile
Lauren C.

by awesomegrl on 8/15/2011 9:15:27 PM

Mod ! Smile
There is also hand wash on the washing maschine as one of the cycles. Is that better then delicate cycle? Thanks byeSmile

Bras are fine on delicates but, if you're concerned, using it on hand wash will still clean it! Try looking at the tags on your clothes for more info <3
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 8/15/2011 9:04:05 PM

mod Smile !
hey is delicates like underwear and bras and stuff? I'm washing my clothes right now with my bras, clothes, underwear, and my shoes. I put it on delicates so my bras dont stretch out. What really is delicates and is it easy enough for my bras? Are my bras save on delicates? Thanks bye! ( I HAD PROBLEM WORDING THIS ! )

Hey babe,

Yep, you got it - "delicates" refers to panties, bras, nighties, anything made from more delicate material that the washer would need to be careful with. It should be safe to wash bras on the delicates setting since it treats clothes very gingerly... but usually I just wash my bras in the sink with bar soap and my hands, just in case!
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 8/15/2011 7:59:39 PM

I know this is gonna sound gross so could you delete my comment and just leave you answer when you do answer it?
I just went to the bathroom and i went 2 and when i was a bout to flush, i noticed some red in the toilet. was it my period?

by fern09 on 8/15/2011 10:30:53 AM

Hey chica, If you're not sexually active, then you're not pregnant.  But I do recommend you talk to an adult.  Tell them about your symptoms, and think about making an appointment with your doc.  They can help ya figure out what's going on.  xoxo

Marie H.

by cheerrox1111 on 8/13/2011 4:28:55 PM

Its the Different stage with friends that is SO TOUGH!

We just had a discussion about this, my friends and I all agree that its so tough because we all have these things happening at different times. Its like why am I not developing there like my friend, why did my good friend pass me up in height and in boob size, and why do you shave and I dont. It just makes its difficult because we all are going through this but we are just at slightly different stages.

The worst is when friends cant understand why you are so interested in your bf or guys in general. Some of my friends still dont understand it but I tell them when it hits you you will be just like me and some of our other friends.

by luckykel on 8/12/2011 11:34:21 PM

mod mod mod
hi, so i have a couple drops of blood in my undies, is tht my period (cuz i heard there isnt much blood the 1st time) or am i just spotting, and if it is just spotting, how much blood shood i expect wen i do get it? plzz help soon cuz im goin to a party tomarro

Hey girlie,

This could be spotting or it could be the first lighter days of your period. The flow of your very first period varies from person to person - it could be super light or it could be normal (light to heavy to light again). Since you're going to a party, pack a pad in your purse just in case and wear a pantyliner if it makes you feel more secure Smile
Lauren C.

by guitargirl7321 on 8/12/2011 8:16:08 PM

MODMODMODMOD! I'm going to Hershey Park in 2 days and I'm having my second period today! And I can't use tampons! Should I just avoid the waterpark or is there another way?

I'm sorry girl, but it's tampons or a water-less day at Hershey for ya <3 Why not give 'em a try so you don't miss out on the fun?

Lauren C.