1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

Am I a late bloomer?

I read that you usually get your period around the same time your mom did. If that's true, I should have my period by now…

guys its not true to get your period when your mom did, my mom AND my older sister were both 15 (my sister got hers one months before her 16th birthday) and i got mine and im 13.

by GottaLoveLaura on 8/10/2011 9:29:52 AM

Hey girlies! If you have a question please please post on my page! Or you can go to my club, Perfectionistas! If you need help with anything at all just post your question/situation with your age/grade so I can give you the best advice possible! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 8/10/2011 7:42:03 AM

Hey ally 67 you should prepare a locker emergency kit with a pair of underwear pantiliners pads and tampons. You could put them in your bookbag, in a makeup bag, or in a pencil case so that it is not too obvious. Hope this helps! Smile

by 15hayhay on 8/10/2011 12:37:06 AM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:17:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so today i used a super tampon. After I took it out, my flow was very light. It's been almost two hours and my flow is still very light(normally it is alot heavier if I only use pads) this is my first time really using tampons. please respond soon.

Hey girl, I wouldn't worry too much for now. If the tampon isn't hurting you/painful when it comes out, chances are you applied it correctly.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by guitargirl21 on 8/9/2011 9:57:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD Whenever I get my period I get really mixed emotions. I start screaming or crying for absolutely no reason. I know that its probably just hormones, but is there away to get them less?

Hey girl, unfortunately not really. The best way to handle PMS is to try to control your feelings and realize their source: hormones. You'll learn to deal with them better as you get more used to them.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Meeshmeesh on 8/9/2011 9:45:14 PM

I like being a late bloomer (:

by babych on 8/9/2011 9:33:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm getting my locker assignment soon! This is my first year having a locker. Do you have any ideas on what to put in it? Smile
It's one of those lockers that is tall but skinny. It has one shelf at the top.
I'm not sure if we're allowed to decorate the outside yet...I just want ideas on what to out on the inside...like decoration wise! Links are great!

Hey girl, I'd try a mirror and magnet. Stick a pic of your besties in there too!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fungirl123 on 8/9/2011 9:20:07 PM

I have no clue when Im gonna start my period... I went to the doc the other day and he asked if I had started and my mom said we are expecting it... and I am going in to middle school so I don't want to bleed through my pants when im walking down the hall...! Any Tips?

by ally67 on 8/9/2011 8:17:38 PM

I am a late bloomer, my mom got her period when she was 11, and I didnt get mine until I was 14. Its totally normal for it to be different, but its also totally common for you to get it at the same age!

by jules333 on 8/9/2011 8:00:54 PM