4 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Am I a late bloomer?

I read that you usually get your period around the same time your mom did. If that's true, I should have my period by now…

Well yes you most likely will get your period around the time your mom got hers but it's also how much protien and iron you eat, and how you take care of your body.

by isa19dance on 8/9/2011 12:17:45 PM

My mom got her's when she was 16 and I got mine when I was 11, so there is a pretty big difference between mine and her's.

by TiffanyThornton on 8/9/2011 11:54:49 AM

I am 15 years old I have been to the doctor about this and I have not gotten my period yet. I'm really worried about it because my mom got hers when she was 15 1/2 but my birthday is in two months so I dont know what to do...

by meganheartskc on 8/9/2011 11:14:28 AM

1. I got mine in 5th grade and my mom got hers in freshman year of high school 2. MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMDODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD I think i got my period today but it is pretty light and not that red, more brownish what's going on??????

Hey girl. It sounds like the begining of a period, which can be pretty light. Period blood can range from bright red to dark brown. The more brown looking it is the older the lining that is clearing out. If it doesn't turn into a regular flow in a few days then it may be discharge. Read these for more info:

mary h.

by wuggliesnugglie on 8/9/2011 10:51:57 AM

Thats not always true I got mine at the beginning of 5th grade and my mom got hers in 7th grade.

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/9/2011 10:40:10 AM

I got mine 2 days after Christmas, the sad thing I was at my grandparents, and the only one was home was my grandpa! Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/9/2011 10:06:29 AM