11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

The 2011 Teen Choice Awards: Did you watch?

See who won and who we wish would have won.

I pretty much agree with the winners except for the Choice Movie Liplock, I would have to say Rob and Kris Smile

by I Love Twilight10 on 12/6/2011 8:17:33 PM

Why didn't you mention that Taylor Swift won 6 awards (including Ultimate Choice) and Harry Potter won 7 awards? I don't really care about Selena Gomez's awards... I like her, but don't you think she's a bit overrated? Can't you mention the other stuff, too?

Hey girl,

We love Harry Potter and Taylor Swift too - she's been on our cover a few times, and we did mention how proud we are for her winnings, including Ultimate Choice. Selena is on this month's issue, though, and we're super excited for her success. Here are some of our favorite articles about Harry Potter, but there are tons more on our site!

Meghan D.

by pepsi262 on 8/17/2011 12:44:11 PM

I didn't see it but Taylor Swift won a ton, so how bad could it be!!

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 10:20:09 AM

I missed it too Frown But they should have made an annoucment on teen nick! but its all good. i'll just catch it next year! *Smile

by HKPrincessParis on 8/13/2011 5:45:58 PM

I wish I didn't miss it!

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:59:24 AM

I pretty much agree with all the winners! Smile

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:58:42 AM

Idk if I would consider Sel and the scene a music group... but her music is really good compared to the other bands! Smile

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:53:52 AM

born this way should have won, even though I luv sel!!!

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:52:08 AM

TAYLOR TOTALLY DESERVED THE AWARDS SHE GOT, CONGRATS TAY! 

by HappyFeet16 on 8/13/2011 7:58:02 AM

Can I just say:: I was SO proud of Darren Criss when he won TV Breakout Star Award (or something like that). Ive been a fan since I saw him in A Very Potter Musical 2 years ago (it's on YouTube & is absolutely hilarious). Yay for Darren <3 Smile)

by KandiBubbles on 8/12/2011 4:57:30 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.