8 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

11 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

12 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

The 2011 Teen Choice Awards: Did you watch?

See who won and who we wish would have won.

I pretty much agree with the winners except for the Choice Movie Liplock, I would have to say Rob and Kris Smile

by I Love Twilight10 on 12/6/2011 8:17:33 PM

Why didn't you mention that Taylor Swift won 6 awards (including Ultimate Choice) and Harry Potter won 7 awards? I don't really care about Selena Gomez's awards... I like her, but don't you think she's a bit overrated? Can't you mention the other stuff, too?

Hey girl,

We love Harry Potter and Taylor Swift too - she's been on our cover a few times, and we did mention how proud we are for her winnings, including Ultimate Choice. Selena is on this month's issue, though, and we're super excited for her success. Here are some of our favorite articles about Harry Potter, but there are tons more on our site!

Meghan D.

by pepsi262 on 8/17/2011 12:44:11 PM

I didn't see it but Taylor Swift won a ton, so how bad could it be!!

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 10:20:09 AM

I missed it too Frown But they should have made an annoucment on teen nick! but its all good. i'll just catch it next year! *Smile

by HKPrincessParis on 8/13/2011 5:45:58 PM

I wish I didn't miss it!

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:59:24 AM

I pretty much agree with all the winners! Smile

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:58:42 AM

Idk if I would consider Sel and the scene a music group... but her music is really good compared to the other bands! Smile

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:53:52 AM

born this way should have won, even though I luv sel!!!

by orangey98 on 8/13/2011 11:52:08 AM

TAYLOR TOTALLY DESERVED THE AWARDS SHE GOT, CONGRATS TAY! 

by HappyFeet16 on 8/13/2011 7:58:02 AM

Can I just say:: I was SO proud of Darren Criss when he won TV Breakout Star Award (or something like that). Ive been a fan since I saw him in A Very Potter Musical 2 years ago (it's on YouTube & is absolutely hilarious). Yay for Darren <3 Smile)

by KandiBubbles on 8/12/2011 4:57:30 PM