AN HOUR AGO Going on one last vacay this week? Store your stuff in style: http://t.co/seApI8SHDh pic.twitter.com/t0LCuXPz6V

2 HOURS AGO TX! @rydelR5 comes to Arlington tmrw @ #barnesandnoble on S. Cooper St. @ 11a for her #RydelRYL signing! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 cuties snag a Eulalie mini cross-body bag from G by @GUESS. http://t.co/tCll24xR1b

COMMENTS

4 easy after-school bites for you 'n' your buds

When dinner seems impossibly far off, munch on these tasty bites during a study sesh with your besties. Brilliant!

nutella with whole wheat bread and chocolate milk for breakfast, nutella with marshmallows, strawberries, hersheys, and gram crackers for snack! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 9/18/2012 3:54:25 PM

my favorite is strawberries dipped in nutella

by 16paw on 8/23/2012 4:31:39 PM

I made crepes today with peanut butter and banana! They're one of my favorite foods, and my mom makes cheese quesadillas (:

by elizabethmariexo on 9/10/2011 5:07:29 PM

Yum!!! These are great ideas. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 8/21/2011 12:33:34 PM

Hey Mommmmm!!! I know what I want for dinner! (Hint hint: quesadillas!) Smile Smile

by jmfwjh13 on 8/19/2011 6:42:51 PM

MOD
Ok, so you know how salt retains water, and can make you look bloated sometimes? Well, I saw that Gatorade contains salt! Can drinking Gatorade make you look bloated and/or retain water?? Thanks! Smile

hey! I'm not sure, but your theory seems logical.
Helen S.

by Sheyenne on 8/17/2011 5:36:49 PM

om nom nom again!!!

by maiya.pup11 on 8/11/2011 10:27:43 AM

om nom nom Smile i like fruit kabobs and hawaiian rolls

by maiya.pup11 on 8/11/2011 10:26:25 AM

MODMODMOD Hey! I heard that eating six small meals a day helps you lose weight. Since I eat dinner with my family, I'm just gonna cut back on that when we eat. So what are 5 other small meals I could eat? And I usually wake up round 8:30 so what time should they be eaten? Thanks!

Hey girl. Before starting any new sort of diet you should talk to a doc. Try to focus on getting in fruits and veggies. Check out the food pyramid and base choices off of that.

mary h.

by EgirlH.97 on 8/10/2011 11:16:16 AM

Hey, anyone who wants to easily make friends online, join tween/teen chat club. We need officers!!! Make a goal to make a certain amount of friends before school, so you can tell your school friends about your online friends!! JOIN TODAY!!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/10/2011 9:07:19 AM