12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

How to make him laugh

My classes this year are filled with guys. How do I break the ice?

MOD MOD MOD!
My first boyfriend and I dated for over a year and a half after liking each other for two years. A few weeks ago, he broke up with me because he said he didn't want a gf right now, but he liked me. Last night,he messaged me asking if we were still friends. We agreeed we were friends, nothing would be awkward, and kept talking til he had to go. I still really like him, and I couldnt stop smiling after our convo. He looks at me a lot when we are at school and sometimes smiles a little. Why does he do that? Any advice for this whole sitch? Most importantly, how I keep a good friendship with him without making it weird? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

He might do that because he still has feelings for you even if he can't commit to a relationship right now. Maybe you could just do things that are less romantic and have more casual lunches, hangouts etc., or hang out in a group with other friends as well.

Meghan D.

by Wisegirl1000 on 4/12/2013 11:49:34 PM

MOD
So I recently moved to a new school, and I'm settling in really well. I already like this guy, and I want to get to know him better. The only problem is, I only have one other class with him, and he sits at the back while I sit at the front. I've tried messaging him but he NEVER goes on Facebook and I just don't know how to talk to him!

Hey girl! Maybe see if you can try catching him before or after class, and chat with him in the hall. Good luck!
Florence N.

by yasminnadia on 4/10/2013 10:27:34 AM

MOD MODERATOR MOD MOD
So I met this guy on a trip to another state recently and he's 16 so only a year older than me and we totally bonded and we talked for like 20 minutes and I really like him. He's Australian too. Trouble is he lives in another state and I want to get to know him more but I don't know how! Help! Also my friend is getting me his number soon. Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you can get his number then the two of you can text each other to get to know each other better. Facebook is also good if you can find him that way. You might not be able to see each other, but at least talking to each other will let you know if there's a spark that's worth pursuing.

Lauren T.

by Gigilove321 on 4/8/2013 5:35:54 PM

I've been wondering the same thing! My crush is so funny and I laugh at his jokes and funny stories all the time, I'm always nervous that my attempts at being funny won't live up to his standards. But I've made him laugh a few times.

by Casey_cookie on 4/7/2013 10:32:11 PM

I've liked him since September and known sinec November he didn't like
Me. I've known since February he likes my best friend. We never dated and he never even liked me. I can't move on. I've deleted his texts, thought of all the stuff I hate about him, talked to other guys, focused on hobbies, listening to music, and cried about it but I can't move on. Why?

Hey girlie,

That's totally normal to still like a guy you have strong feelings for, but if he likes someone else, it's probably best to keep your options open. Try focusing your efforts into school and developing your relationships with your family and friends, and keep your mind open to the possibility of other guys you might not have noticed before!

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 4/5/2013 10:18:18 PM

MOD
What age can you tell if you'll never have a boyfriend? I'm 15 and all my friends but me had at least 1-2 BF's, some like 3-5.

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Plenty of people don't even date in high school or even years after that and still end up in happy relationships as adults. You'll meet a great guy when the time is right! In the meantime, try focusing on developing your relationships with your friends and family and focusing on school, and don't compare yourself to your friends, because everyone is different!

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 4/5/2013 10:04:09 PM

I make my crush laugh all the time.
But he's laughing AT me.
Like when I got called out for doodling in class, accidentally smacked him in the face, and one time he overheard me tell my friend that sweatpants make my butt look big.
So just be an awkward nerd and he'll laugh. AT you, not with you.

by teampeetapercy on 4/5/2013 10:02:34 PM

Thanks so much for the help! i'll see how it goes. i'm kind of worried though that i've already scared him off.

by koplop89 on 4/5/2013 8:58:52 PM

Mod!
Im 12 and really really like this boy but i dont know how to get his attention. I say hi usually before 3rd period if he isnt talking to his friends but half the time, he gets scared cause i just kind of blurt "hi" when hes in the middle of gettting his textbook from his locker. I really need to know what to say and when and how. Thanks a million

Hey koplop89, make eye contact, smile, wave and say "hey, how are you?". Only approach him or start convos when you're near him and have his attention. Be sure you're always friendly. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by koplop89 on 4/5/2013 8:30:36 PM

My first boyfriend and I dated for over a year and a half after liking each other for two years. A few weeks ago, he broke up with me because he said he didn't want a gf right now, but he liked me. Last night,he messaged me asking if we were still friends. We agreeed we were friends, nothing would be awkward, and kept talking til he had to go. I still really like him, and I couldnt stop smiling after our convo. He looks at me a lot when we are at school. Why does he do that? Any advice for this whole sitch? Most importantly, how I keep a good friendship with him without making it weird? Thanks!

by Wisegirl1000 on 4/5/2013 3:36:43 PM