AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

17 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

COMMENTS

How to make him laugh

My classes this year are filled with guys. How do I break the ice?

well every time i try to talk to a guy i get all sutterish and the popular girls at my school can talk to guys no problem because they are loose around them and hang out all the time with them, so they would be relaxed around them. me i cant even speak to a guy without getting all suttery and all funny...i mean i try so hard but it just doesnt work out the way i want it too. so what i do is be fake me...i act dumb. and i am actually known for the smart one. but when i do that my reputation decreases. and dont get me wrong i am not the nerdy type but i like to keep the pretty and smart reputation. i mean anyone would but i need some advice to help me stop doing this because it is becoming a habit!!! help!!!

by augusta18 on 9/13/2011 8:28:36 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
so i really like this guy and everyone thinks he likes me back. the only problem is he seems really shy to talk to me. he will chat me on facebook( only when i make the first move), in our small group of mutual friends, and when we are close by (like on the bus). when we do talk most of the time im the one who speaks to him first and he will NEVER come up to me in public or when his guy friends are around. what gives??

Hey girl, sounds like this guy is just a bit shy. So why not make the first move? Go up to him in person and talk to him. Show him you're just as easy to talk to in person as you are behind a screen.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lizzard-luv on 9/5/2011 6:52:02 PM

Cool tips. Thanks!

by caligirl99 on 9/4/2011 3:12:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! ive asked this and no one answered, they said they were too busy, so ill try again, haha.
First week of high school new crush already? ok, so i like this guy in one of my classes. its only been a few days though, he seems super nice, funny, and he's cute, he sits by the window, so sometimes when i look at the window at the paragliders and he'll start mouthing words to me, and we laugh, any tips on how to get him to like me? should i text him, fb him, or waitt??? help please!!

Hey babe,

Definitely FB friend him if you haven't already! It sounds like things are progressing really well between you two - you're chatting, joking around, and growing closer with each day. Keep it up! It's been a few days, so give it a few more and then try FB chatting him one night or on the weekend. Don't come on too strong - for example, texting everyday is too much since you've just started to get to know him. But keep going the way you've been and you'll definitely grow closer! Smile
Lauren C.

by sugarandspice on 9/3/2011 10:44:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod ~ My Boyfriend is so sweet and nice to me..but theres one problem.. he's so much shorter than me. I really like him but wont things be pretty awkward? I havent kissed him yet because of this. I wouldnt dare break up with him.. because its not his fault.. but is there anything to make it.. less awkward?

Hey chicky, don't feel akward. There are a lot of couples where the female is shorter. Just think of all the glamorous models and their boyfriends. Jlo was taller than Marc Anthony and Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio is taller than her hubby. So no worries. You don't wanna loose a guy you really like just because he's a few inches shorter than you. Hope this makes you feel better!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Rileyybby on 9/3/2011 6:33:42 PM

For more tips on guys, be sure to check out my advice page and ask! Smile

Have you ever gotten a stock message from the mods? They can get really busy writing awesome articles, so if you need to talk, I'm listening! I'll give you my best advice, which I have a lot of experience in giving.

Also, visit my profile for outfit ideas, if you're ever stuck on that, whether it's for a formal dinner, or for the first day bts! Thanks girls Smile

by foreverme! on 9/2/2011 6:24:49 PM

MODMODMOD!
i like this guy and ireally want to talk to him so i asked my friend for his number ishe just gave it to me and so idk when i shud txt him or what i shud say!! we talked a few times last year but he doesnt have my number what should i do??

Hey babe,

Do you have anything you could ask him? Help with homework? Details on the football game this Saturday? Either way, start off with "Hey! This is ____." Then if you have your question, ask it. If not, just go with something simple: that beginning introducing yourself, followed by "What's up?" should do the trick Smile
Lauren C.

by ljlove on 9/1/2011 9:49:03 PM

Mod,Mod,Mod
well i like this guy and well he know i like him i had my friend tell him and well we talked over summer and he asked my why i didnt ask him myself and i told him why and now this school year he has my first period and well i keep seeing him look at in class like from the first day to today and well i dont know if he likes me it seems like he does but it kinda confusion Frown should i ask him or just leave it be and does it seem like he like me?

Hey girl,

Instead of asking him if he likes you, try cutting this awkwardness and talking to him! Instead of letting him look at you, smile warmly and give a lil wave. Chat with him casually - "Hey, what's up? How was your weekend?" - and let him get to know you better. The last thing you want is an awkward, quiet sitch between the two of you! As time goes on, you'll be able to pick up on the vibes he's giving you and figure out if he likes ya or not <3
Lauren C.

by chassity1995 on 9/1/2011 9:37:14 PM

MOD! there is this new guy at my school that is super cute!!!! he is in my study hall and sits in front of me in social studies. But i really want him to notice me. today he helped me find something on a map but it was really quick and I really want to start a real conversation with him. can you help me?

Helen S.

by liltiger on 8/31/2011 8:34:54 PM

i used to act really nervous aound guys. but now i just act like myself and guys like always talk to me now Smile

by tswiftluver13 on 8/31/2011 4:03:13 PM