10 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

12 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

12 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

How to make him laugh

My classes this year are filled with guys. How do I break the ice?

MOD MOD MOD!
ok, so theres this boy in my math class that i absolutely ADORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he's a football player and super smart and super cute. He looks at me alot and i look at him alot. and i bet we could possibly have alot in common. should i go for it? Smile

Hey there!

You definitely should!  When you two share looks next time, smile and see if he smiles back.  If he does, strike up some conversation and see how that goes.  Good luck!
Jordan S.

by the new me :) on 8/31/2011 4:01:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a new school in a week, and the first school dance is in late September. My friend who goes there told me the dances aren't formal or anything, but I want to look cute without wearing my every-day school clothes, but without looking too dressed up. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey there chica,

If you want to stay casual but want to avoid what you wear all the time, try out a cute tank dress.  It's comfy and casual, without being too over-the-top fancy for what you have in mind.  If it's still not quite what you're going for, you could always add some accessories to top it off.  Have fun!
Jordan S.

by MusikRox1999 on 8/31/2011 2:21:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright, so I was talking to this senior for a while and I started to really fall for him. He said the sweetest things to me and I finally let my guard down and started to like him. Not a week later I find out he's been talking to another girl too, and they have a date planned. He said he really likes me but he never asked me out. (I'm not allowed to date yet but still.. asking would've been nice)My heart was totally shattered and I cried for like two days. I still miss him and really like him, but we haven't been talking as much, and I haven't seen him since school started except for two quick Heys! I don't know what to do anymore because I don't wanna get my heart broken again but still I like him a LOT. I'm a sophomore, but I really think our relationship could work. I'm kinda scared but I really really like him and every time I see him I just want to run to his arms and hug him! HELP!

Hey girl, aww, sounds like you are crushing! Here's what to do: just relax and be yourself. Sometimes these things don't work for timing. Ask him if he'll hang one-on-one with you if he has the chance and otherwise just be friendly, not cold or overly affectionate.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by jesusfreakhrdcore on 8/30/2011 11:45:18 PM

My friend E asked me if I would ask her crush C if she liked him. You following? (: Neither of them can date but E just wants to know if C likes her back. I've asked guys before like, straight out and they just say "Yeah?" like they don't understand the question. What's a good way to ask him? Should I ask C's best friend? Thanks!

Hey girl, you can ask C's best friend and get him in on that too. Just find a natural break in the convo to bring it up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by thecupcakequeen on 8/30/2011 11:21:02 PM

Mod Mod.
Im married to my bgf on facebook, (thats what kids my age do.) but anyway. I kind of like him, and i think he kind of likes me. Im not ready for a relationship. My friend said if i find one way he likes you i get to dare you. and she found a way. She dare'd me to ask him out. i dont want to ask him out on the computer and i dont even want to ask him out in generally. (presonally im a girl that belives the boys should make the first move.) she doesnt believe me and she dare'd me, and wont let me back out of it or get another dare . How do i get out or make understand how i feel?

Hey girl, your friend just told you to ask him out. She didn't specify whether it was a date or not. So ask your BGF if he wants to hang out sometime this weekend. Technically you're asking him out to hang out with him, so you've satisfied the dare, snagged some one-on-one time with him to explore what potential romantic feelings there may been and have avoided making that first dating move. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by abbygirl12 on 8/30/2011 10:39:37 PM

MOD!
The guy i like sits next to me in history class, and that's the only time i see him all day. today was the 2nd day of school and we talked alot, and he is really funny. like, hilarious. and i'm not being biased or anything just because i like him. when he says something funny, how can i keep from cracking up like a crazy person? it wasnt too bad today,but i have a feeling some time i'm going to bust out laughing and i won't be able to stop, because i do that a lot. hahah, i know this is weird. but how can i keep that from happening?

Hey girl, aw, don't stop laughter if what he said is funny. If you want to subdue it a bit, though, force your mind on something serious. It'll help you collect your focus.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by erinthemaster on 8/30/2011 9:52:08 PM

MOd MOD MOD
I like this one guy and he's really really nice and I've been wanting to text him for a while now, but the problem is, I don't know what to say. I need stuff that will start a convo and keep it going. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!!

Hey girl, texting is hard to keep convos going in. I would suggest texting him about a homework assignment and transitioning it from there into how the class is for him/how school is and if he'd maybe like to study with you sometime. Your goal by texting is to get more time with him in person.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Breezy28 on 8/30/2011 9:51:13 PM

Mod Mod!! I need some help please I like this guy and I wanna flirt with him but I'm not sure how any ideas? He's sweet and funny and super nice but I think he responds better to confident girls and I'm kinda shy he used to act like he liked me he would walk by me or up to. Me and put his hand on my shoulder he told me he liked my earrings liked my shirt And said my hair looked nice and once just stood there staring at me so i guess he was flirting with me and I just didn't really flirt back much because I was shy Soo what would be good for flirting thanks mod!! Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Colorful1 on 8/30/2011 9:05:54 PM

So there's this guy, Cole. He was my bgf when we were little, and our moms were also rly close so we were 2gether a lot. He's a junior and I'm a freshman, and we haven't seen each other since kindergarten. I know he remembers me because I missed orientation (I was at camp) and he talked 2 my mom, saying he was rly excited 2 c me again and disappointed that I wasn't there. I want 2 talk 2 him again but he looks different now obvi so idk what 2 do! How can I find him and talk 2 him if idk what he even looks like??? I rly want 2 get 2 know him again (as a friend or maybe more)....help?! Btw I don't have a facebook so I can't talk 2 him on thereFrown

See if your mom can get him over (through his mom) and that way you can see him beforehand and won't be caught off-guard Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 8/30/2011 8:46:17 PM

MODMODMOD.
Okay, so a couple of weeks ago, I was looking at one of my family members (a girl who is my age) facebook info just for fun I guess. And, on her religion it said she is Atheist. I thought she was just putting that up there because her friends and her always joke about their religion on Facebook. But, last night as a funny thing (I am Christain by the way) I texted her and said, "are you an atheist?" and she replied that she was and she wasn't kidding. Her parents don't know and I am the only one that knows! I am really sad because she used to want to go to Church so bad. And now I can't hang out with her on Saturday's because she won't go to church with me on Sunday... it's ruining our bond sort of. help!

Just because you guys don't share the same views, doesn't mean you guys can't still be close. Instead of making her religion an issue, focus on other things in you guys' relationship Smile

Brittany G.