2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

How to make him laugh

My classes this year are filled with guys. How do I break the ice?

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
it seems like when i talked to a guy like over facebook, the convo started out great and then after a few times he just doesnt seem into the convo anymore! what could i be doing wrong or why is he doing this? is he just not interested or what? i feel really bad now like he doesnt even wanna talk to me!FrownFrown please help!!

Sometimes technology can throw off conversation--try talking in person Smile

by athena1006 on 8/30/2011 8:02:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok well...my prob is picking between 3 guys. i am in 7th grade btw. anyway the first guy,i have liked forever,and he just broke up with his girlfriend but they only dated for like a week. this guy moves fast so i'd have to ask him like...2morrow! and well the other guy is in 8th grade and we have talked a few times and he knows that i like him. and the last guy is in 8th,and i've never talked to him,but i know his sister and she said that she really wants me to date him,and i would love to get to know him. i really want to date an 8th grader,cause the guys in my grade have seen every one of my embarrising moments! well who should i start "warming" up to??

Date who you are most interested in, not who others want you to date, etc.

by Alykat18 on 8/30/2011 7:02:14 PM

who actually tells jokes these days?

by gymnastg on 8/30/2011 6:55:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a HUGEE problem. i like my bgf, and he likes me. were going to homecoming together. the problem is that my brains keeps saying "NO!" but my heart is saying "YES!" and the closer we get, the more confused i get and the more stubborn my mind is!!!Cry the whole thing is painful. going to the dance will make it worse, but i dont wanna hurt his feelings. what do i do?!??

If you like him, what's holding you back (as in why does your mind say no)?

by karategirl78 on 8/30/2011 6:43:37 PM

yes, totally be yourself. yes, practicing a few icebreakers won't hurt, but the funniest things come in the moment. Be yourself and don't forget to smile. Oh, and laugh when he says something funny of course! It'll totally make him open up more ;)

Hey girls! Whether you’re obsessed with makeup or puzzled about fashion, this is the club for you. My club Beauty Queens is the best place for fashion and beauty advice and tips! You can talk about anything from clothing and makeup to health and self-confidence, because inner beauty is important too! I also post beauty quotes, surveys, and tutorials, and I’m open to suggestions!
Also check out beautiful babes bootcamp- a club devoted to making you look great inside and outside!!! It’s loaded with great tips about fitness, health, fashion, and makeup. Check it out today!
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 8/30/2011 6:00:05 PM

HELP! HELP! HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay....i would like a response if possible!!!!
this guy i kno is really really jerky to me and he calls me a bitch and says he hates me....and hes not joking. hes nice to lotsa girls but is always mean to me and i feel bad Frown why oh why is he doing this??? i have not done anything to him that was a big deal. he also looks at me occasionally during class and such. Could he like me???? idk he might just be a total meanie but should i even give this guy the time of day or just totallly ignore every word he says? ive tried asking whats wrong and he just says he hates me...over and over again....it really can hurt a person's feelings... especially mine :"(

Ignore him--he's feeding off of the attention you give him. Don't even give him the time of day--he's not worth it.

by sillygal on 8/30/2011 5:19:25 PM

every since we had cheerleading practice my skin has been getting DARK i was light skined how can i get it back to light skin Plz help LaughingDDDD

I'm not sure there is a (healthy) way to lighten your skin

by ☮Dreamlover on 8/30/2011 5:16:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so today was my fisrt day of sophmore yr, and it was pretty good. i really like all my classes, and displayed great confidence (ppl actually noticed it too!) but then i went to gym class...i walked into the guy and littearly thought i was in the wrong place! its ALL guys (like theres 27 of them)! there 4 other girls, and none of us r friends, but still talked to eachother. anyways, im really starting to panic about this class, even though i have it only 2 days a week. i get really nervous around guys, and this is jst too much of an overload of them! how can i coupe this yr in gym w/ all these guys?! how can i possibly make friends w/ them? wat i can i talk to them about? how can i STILL display confidence around them, even if i feel like running away?(on the plus side theyre all pretty much cute, and it makes me push harder in training so i can keep up with them! Laughing ) thnxx

Take a deep breath, relax and remember they're people too SmileTry talking to them about the class, homework or school in general. If all else fails, focus on forming friendships with the girls Smile

by iheartu? on 8/30/2011 5:15:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!
Hello! I just started high school, and I'm having a bit of boy trouble. I'm a bit of a nerd, and there's this guy in my science class who is really smart. I knew him from middle school and we were kind of friends a while back, but now I talk with him every day, and not really about school stuff. He has a silly sense of humor, and I am pretty much laughing every time I talk to him. I'm pretty sure we're flirting, but I don't really know...Today, this other guy was gesturing from me to the Boy and he was like, is there something going on here? I acted like I wasn't paying attention, but I didn't hear what the Boy said. I think I like him, and I think he might like me back. What do I do? Thank you so much! I haven't told any of my friends about this yet...I want to be sure I like him, and I needed some advice.
MOD MOD MOD! Smile

Sounds like you do Smile Try talking to him more and hanging out so that you can feel him out (with regards to whether or not  he likes you) and take things from there Smile

by kendopolis on 8/30/2011 5:10:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD theres this guy i like this year and i wanna get to kno him but im too shy!so far all we r r friends on facebook and thats it how do i get to kno him?

Try talking to him about simple things, such as school, his hobbies, etc. and take it from there Smile

by natbe99 on 8/30/2011 4:27:44 PM