1 HOURS AGO @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish? Uhhh, yes please: http://t.co/uJ8yvZixZz

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know how you feel about smoking! Take the survey here: http://t.co/Yzh3fCJSPk

2 HOURS AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

COMMENTS

How to make him laugh

My classes this year are filled with guys. How do I break the ice?

mod
i just am not a funny person, everyone ends up laughing at me being kind of mean and i just cant make people laugh when i mean for them to laugh. i'm totally myself and i don't try to hard to be funny. because i'm not funny does that mean that guys wont like me??

Not at all--the right guy will find other aspects of your personality to like Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by volleyballgirl7799 on 8/30/2011 3:28:39 PM

i dont really tell jokes i make guys laugh by talking about real life stuff, like its all about the moment. and whats happening to make him laugh

by j4zm09 on 8/30/2011 3:28:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I've recently gotten really into baseball and my mom asks me if i want to try softball, but I don't like softball, i like baseball. Would it be weird if I tried out for a baseball team? I just think it would be fun and a good way to meet cute boys. Also, do they let girls play baseball or would i have to do softball? Thanks!

Not at all Smile Find out if your school has a girl's baseball team Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by teamjacob3236 on 8/30/2011 3:20:59 PM

MOD mod MoD!!!!!!
Im a junior in high school and in one of my classes is filled with all freshman and one guy thats also a junior. I have to sit next to this one freshman guy and I was wondering what I can say to him so we can have like short convos during the time were allowed to talk, just so were not sitting there in awkward silence. I'm very shy and not really good at having conversations with people that flow well lol. THANKS SO MUcH!!!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by misbubbles on 8/30/2011 2:12:11 PM

MODS!!!! helpp!I start school tomorrow (as a freshman) brand new i know no one... I'm scared too death!! what are some last minute tips for keeping calm and not worrying about what other ppl think?What do u do to the not-so-nice people? What was being a freshman like for you?

Taking a deep breath and relaxing always helps Smile Try not to focus on the bad things--instead focus on the good, such as the prospect of meeting new  people. As far as the "not-so-nice" people--ignore them! For me, being a freshman was scary, but as soon as I got there, I realized it wasn't so bad and the people around me (fellow freshman) were just as nervous as I was!

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by country_luvah on 8/30/2011 2:04:01 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more! Smile

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join! Smile

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 8/30/2011 12:49:13 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have school tomorrow, and my mom's not buying me a new backpack, because mines is still in great shape. I'm panicking, because everyone must have a new one except me. Can I get some tips on how to slightly redecorate my backpack?

Hey babe! Trust me, not everyone will have a new backpack tomorrow, but you can redecorate it so it looks nice and new! Why don't you iron on patches or add pins from your favorite places that you've been to over the summer? If you're artistic, grab some fabric paint and draw a design on your backpack. Girls in the hallway will be jealous of your custom backpack! <3, Devin
Devin A.

by boomxkaren on 8/30/2011 11:34:19 AM

I usually have no problem making guys laugh. I have 4 really good guy friends (one of them is my crush) and we're usually in stitches. You just have to be yourself! This article is right: practiced jokes come out sounding just like that: it sounds practiced. It won't sound natural. If you think of something funny, say it: but not if its rude or obnoxious. Sarcasm is funny in sprinkles. Laughing and smiling shows guys you are exciting and approachable. So, be yourself and the boys will flock!

by basketballcutie11 on 8/30/2011 10:59:50 AM

mod mod mod okay so i have thick black hair that has waves, and i recently cut it just above my shoulders, so now it flips out. ive never really liked short hair since it makes me look kinda babyish, and this hairstyle does. but im gonna be a freshman tomorrow so i need tons of ways to make my hair look more grown-up while it grows out. thanks!! Smile

Hola chica!

I've found that pulling hair back has a tendency to make it look more grown-up. Try pulling your hair into a sleek high ponytail, or asking mom or a friend to help you make a French or fishtail braid. Have an awesome first day of school Smile <3, Devin
Devin A.

by ankitsa124 on 8/30/2011 10:28:14 AM

That's really good advice!
MOD MOD MOD! I'm going into 7th grade and i don't know what to wear to the dances and where to get it! HELP!
P.S. I'm athletic "shaped".
Thanks!

Hey sweetie! Florals, ruffles, and feminine prints look great on athletic girls. Try pairing these dresses with a belt around your waist to show off your curves! Have fun at your dance. <3, Devin
Devin A.