1 HOURS AGO @HayleeMoose agreed. essentials!

1 HOURS AGO Is your style on point? Prove it—and appear in @NFL's fashion campaign! #NFLteenstylecontest

1 HOURS AGO Time for full-blown fall beauty! We're loving these essentials:

BTS shopping tips for plus size and curvy girls

We're listing our fave plus size stores to keep ya lookin' stylish, no matter what your size is.

im not plus sized and yet im not skinny? i wear skinny jeans and they fit me but my thighs are huge!!!! but when i wear tight clothing my stomach pokes out!!!! its so embarassing!!!!! HELP what type of clothing shud i wear that makes my figure look gud

Hey girl,

It sounds like you are an hourglass shape, so pick things that will highlight your waistline and hide your curves, like a full skirt or belted dress. Some brands, like Levi's, make pants for different body types, so visit your local store and have them help you find the best fit for you!

Meghan D.

by krazykaratechick on 3/16/2012 9:10:04 PM

I have a bunch of questions that i REALLYYY need your help with! Please visit my profile if you'd be willing to help me out! Thanks SOO much! Laughing <3 Laughing

by XxLittleMonsterxX on 9/14/2011 5:31:32 PM

This helps alot! <3

by HeyHayHay on 9/9/2011 11:51:30 PM

I'm not really sure what body shape i am. i'm not all that skinny. i'm a B-cup, and I have pretty defined hips and waist. i'm also tall. help, please! all this talk about body shapes, and i want to know which one i am so i can use the advice! thanks!

Hey girl, I'd try using the two or three you think you fit and trying clothes from each of those styles. See which one looks the most flattering: get your mom or pals to give a second opinion. Keep in mind these are rough guidelines — you could be more than one or a mix of two. These are starting points, not the final say on what looks good and what doesn't.

Alyssa B.

by rissak10 on 9/5/2011 4:48:39 PM

I have no curves but this could be very helpful in the future Smile

by Smileygirl86 on 9/3/2011 8:47:05 AM

So I was wondering if you had any kinds of pointers for a homecoming dress this year! I have blonde hair and fairly pale skin. I'm pretty thin. Any suggestions on styles/colors/anything to keep my eye out for??
Thanks much! Smile

Hey babe,

Yes! Look out for bluish purples, emerald green, or a sleek black. And sweetheart necklines on strapless dresses are classic!
Lauren C.

by 31sftballplayer on 9/1/2011 6:23:32 PM

thanks! i need clothes that dont make me feel self consicous

by hbmsbraceface on 8/31/2011 7:00:25 PM

great suggestions im a lil round in the tummy but i still can see my curves i def. check these places out Smile

by bamagirl22 on 8/30/2011 6:39:57 PM

i'm curvy but i'm not plus size i'm(small) i think gl should do more on pears and hourglass figures with small waists

by joojoocb on 8/28/2011 8:24:37 PM

im an hour glass figure but not plus size (i wear a medium). GL should do an article for the girls who don't need plus size but are curvy.

by artz/craftz on 8/24/2011 7:18:56 PM

Makeup with gray undertones is way trendy. Whether it's gray-green polish or smoky purple eyeliner, silver looks seriously cool on everyone.
Do you watch movies online?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!