AN HOUR AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

2 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes that actually look legit: http://t.co/mxeOK2EU2m

3 HOURS AGO Can this app help you ace math? http://t.co/6HyPHr7u87

COMMENTS

Ditch dark under-eye circles

All my friends always ask if I am tired, so I always lie and say I am because I really hate the way I look. Is there anything that can get rid of them?

Mod mod mod

I have dark circles under my eyes, I'm 13. If you look at my old childhood pictures, I have them. Even if you look at my baby pictures I have them! I drink a ton of water. I'm underweight if that makes a difference (I don't really want to gain or lose weight either. I'm comfortable with my body and enjot being able to eat a lot.) Cuccumbers don't work, cold spoons don't work, tea bags don't work, nothing does! However, I got a face mask kit for christmas and it came with a one time under eye bag cream, and that worked. So, I asked my mom if I could you an under eye roller or cream, and she said yes as long as I pay for it myself. I might be willing to spend up to 20 dollars on one. What type would you reccomend?

Hey emmabess, I would get the exact kind you had at Christmas. If you can't remember the type, go for one that is for sensitive skin. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emmabess on 7/23/2013 8:33:02 PM

Hey I have circles too they have been like that as long as I can remember I have tried so many creams and allergy medicines but nothing works and I was just wearing make up the other day for my recital and it looked like I put makeup under my eyes on plus on school nights I get eight hours of sleep and on weekends or in the summer I get sometimes up to 12 so why r they do bad helpppp

by kalley7 on 5/27/2012 6:01:00 PM

@ krazykotabug
That sounds like an awesome idea! I SO am about to try it! Thanks!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/29/2011 4:05:55 PM

i have dark under my eyes why is it like that? my other qustion is why is my under arms black?

by alymine on 10/1/2011 4:49:35 PM

A couple months ago you had an article about how to make your eyes look bigger. I was wondering how to do that. I really want to make my eyes look bigger than they actually are, and I can't remember how or which mag it was in. Thanks!!

Hey babe,

I don't think we have that article online, but don't sweat! I can still give ya some tips. First, try not to overload your eyes with makeup. Eyeliner and smoky eyes can make your eyes look much smaller or narrower. Go au naturel with just a coat of mascara for a fresh, wide-eyed look! A shimmer on the lid can also give the illusion of larger eyes. Finally, curling your lashes can REALLY help open them up!
Lauren C.

by jellybelly135 on 9/29/2011 7:37:41 PM

i have circles too and i love the way they look i was the realistic vampire on Halloween because of it

by tabbycat627 on 9/23/2011 2:50:20 AM

another treatment is to take a metal spoon and put it in the freezer for 3-5 minutes (i say 5 works the best) and take it out and put them on yur eyes for 10 minutes. its gonna be cold but its sooo worth it Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by krazykotabug on 8/26/2011 8:02:02 PM

MODMODMODMOD i have this friend who i have been 'friends' with since 3rd grade. she has always brought me down ever since then, and she's really weird (in an annoying way) and never says anything interesting. This year, since we are going to middle school, I want to kind of break away from her and find more fun, interesting, nice buds. Any advice on how to do that?

Hey girl,

Let it happen naturally. There's no reason to have some dramatic confrontation -- just make new friends, and hang out with them. You'll move on and so will she.
Sarah G.

by juicyfruit101 on 8/19/2011 12:52:15 PM

CALLING ALL GURL WHO LUV POPULAR BOOKS!
Join my club called popular books! we talk about popular young adult books such as:

THE CLIQUE
HARRY POTTER
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
MONSTER HIGH
THE HUNGER GAMES
AND much more!

join 2day

by briana13 on 8/17/2011 10:11:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
everyday whenever i wake up my ears are clogged. Im not sick and they're not dirty because i clean them daily. Why do they keep getting clogged?

Helen S.