AN HOUR AGO Show off YOUR fab sense of style by designing a #stuckatprom dress with @theduckbrand! Click here for more deets: http://t.co/tvp0u6bvXh

2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

COMMENTS

Glasses are messing with my game!

Is there any way to improve my eyesight so I don't need to wear glasses while playing sports?

i know what you mean! i have glasses too but i only wear them when my eyes start to strain and i get headaches.

by filaluvva on 8/15/2011 12:14:51 PM

There are now these hard contacts called CRTs that you wear at night and they hold your vision throughtout the day. I have been wearing them since January and now my eyes are 20/20 in the daytime.

by tiktokgal on 8/15/2011 1:05:32 AM

Hi girls! Join my club Gorgeous Girlies! We're dishin' out fashion advice, beauty tips, and trends! And right now, I'm looking for people to be VP, Secratary, and Treasurer! Just comment on my post listing what position you'd like and why you think you'd be good at it!(:

Thanks!

by baibeecakes on 8/14/2011 7:51:45 PM

at least u can help it ive had bad eyesite and worn glasses since three and my eyes will only get worse never better

by 7-11-99 on 8/14/2011 7:09:43 PM

JOIN MY CLUB!!! advice on everything. click on my user name and join the club Advice ASAP. Vice president and other chairs are still open and first come first serve! Advice on whatever you need ;)

by 4202_luver on 8/14/2011 6:35:51 PM

Hey girls! I've loved giving you advice on GL for about a year now and am happy to announce that I am now an ADVICE QUEEN! yay! My advice queen page is about guys/dating only but if you need advice about anything else never hesitate to comment on my profile! Please join by Advice Queen page if you want your most complex guy questions answered asap! Feel free to ask or talk about anything...I promise I won't judge you. I will give you my honest opinion about everything from whether I think your crush likes you to if your relationship sounds like it's built to last.

Thanks for joining!!

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/14/2011 5:40:40 PM

i hate glasses!!! had them since i was 5

by bacongirl9 on 8/14/2011 5:34:09 PM

I have really really bad eyesight. I can't see far away at all. I convinced my parents to let me get contacts cause I play a ton of sports and I hate how I look in glasses. You should try getting contacts cause once your used to them they are really easy and great for sports.

by skatefun on 8/14/2011 5:21:02 PM

I know you can't help it all the way but carrots are good for your eyesight for sure!

by queenra on 8/14/2011 5:05:49 PM

You should definitely try Paragon CRT. it's not necessarily contacts, but you wear them at night and then take them off in the morning and it corrects your eyesight. I wore them for over a year now, and it's great. :]

by sallyeyekate on 8/14/2011 1:09:57 PM