AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

I'm afraid my parents are gonna get divorced

My mom and dad fight all the time. I don’t know what to do about it…

hi so i want everybody to know that my parents have been divorced since i was 3 and im 13 so if you ever need to talk im here

by warrior rose on 8/11/2011 12:24:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD My neck hurts almost every morning! Is it normal? It hurts a lot Please Help!!!

Hey girl. I would give a different sleep position a try. If you are a stomach sleeper that could be the prob because when you sleep on your tummy your neck is unsupported. If this doesn't work go see a doc.

mary h.

by Lioncub190 on 8/11/2011 10:33:47 AM

My parents are going through a divorce right now. It's really hard, but I know that in the end instead of having one miserable family, I will have two happy families! I try and stay positive about it, but sometimes I have to cry myself to sleep so I feel better. A great thing to do is talk about it to both your parents. If they know what you think of it and how you are dealing with it, it might make it a little easier! Smile

by Coventry1999 on 8/11/2011 1:55:24 AM

My parents have been arguing for the past 8 years. I dont even care anymore. Its really not that big of a deal.

by katgrl on 8/10/2011 11:59:04 PM

i have the exact opposite problem. I want my parents to get divorced. I dont like my dad at all! I only want to live with my mom.. It would be so great to have them divorced. Is this wrong of me to be thinking these things?

You might wanna talk to your mom about these feelings and find out why you feel this way about your dad. Tat should help you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by loveforever21 on 8/10/2011 11:14:45 PM

MODERATOR (:
Do you have any tips at staying calm during school because Sitting in the desks all day and listening to the teachers make me really jumpy and I start talking really loud in the halls and at lunch, other people seem to find this annoying, but sometimes I just cant help myself.
Thanks Smile

I think you need to ask your doctor about this one. They may be able to help find you a solution. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by swimmichicki on 8/10/2011 10:37:56 PM

@rockinishly you would regret that if your parents were mine cause my mom has to go to court cause my dad dosen't want me to move with her and i want to move with her!!.... another bad thing bout that is they haven't let some one take a kid out of the county in years! Frown

by madsterw1 on 8/10/2011 6:26:03 PM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/10/2011 5:53:47 PM

I'd honestly rather my parents get divorced, but I don't see that happening any time soon, unfortunately. Divorce is better than the alternative, in my house.

by rockinlishy on 8/10/2011 4:58:13 PM

MOD!
i love my best friend soso much! and her family is soo nice but i dont think they like me.
any tips on how to get them to like me a little bit more?

Hey girl,