4 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

5 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

6 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

I'm jealous of my bestie's awesome summer vacay

Compared to her vacations, my summer at home stinks. I really can’t stand her bragging, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!
Hi! Um, I dont have a lot of girl best friends and most of my friends are the guys. People always are mean about it. I mean, I have alot of best friends that are girls, but I can't STAND the bullying about always chillin' with the dudes. I dont blame you if you think I even talk like one. People ahev even started saying I should go out with my crushes friends. Help asap!

Hey girly, you just have to ignore those people. Those people are probably jealous they don't have the great friends you have, so don't worry too much about them. Just keep being cool with the guys and forget those other people. Smile

Lynae P.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/16/2011 6:41:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Okay, so I'm in 7th grade and my two besties both have boyfriends in 9th grade. They don't see anything wrong with it but I have heard that the boys in the older grades bet with each other about who can get the youngest girl. Which of course, are the seventh grade girls. I personally think its disgusting and wrong but my friends still think that they should keep their relationship with their BFs. What should I do?

Hey girl, I think you have to let it go. Maybe their BFs are using them. Maybe they're not. But how do you really know? Keep in mind that their relationships are their business and that while it's easy to buy rumors, what goes around isn't always true. Instead, be the supportive friend you'd want if you were in their shoes. Just be there for them. You don't have to love their BFs, but it's not fair of you to try to break them up either.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Tavia B. on 11/14/2011 4:59:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Alright. I'm having some friend troubles. Well really its not the both of us, it's just me starting to have a problem with her. So she likes to think she's perfect, she's the best at everything, doesn't take advice from anyone, she uses words that people our age shouldn't really be using, like bigger ones and all that, and it's really annoying. She likes to talk like she is perfect, everything is always a contest, like she always has to be better than me and follows me everywhere. I know I can't change the way she is, as in how she acts, but I don't know how to tell her I don't like her following me in a nice way. Anyway I say it, she'll take it wrong and think I'm mad at her. Since she thinks we are like the closet best friends in the world. She also get's jealous sort of when I go hang out with other people. My one friend doesn't like her all that much since she doesn't treat her the nicest. I'm so....... Confused of all of this. Can you help in anyway?

Hey babe,

The part where she becomes jealous when you hang out with people is a little annoying - if she gets in your face or gives you attitude about that, just be calm and remind her that you're your own person, you have your own life, and you are going to be friends with more than one person. It's healthier that way! But the other stuff honestly is her personality. Sometimes you start to see friends clearer the more you're around them, and it sounds like you're just clashing with her personality now. There's not much you can do there - you can't talk to her and ask her to change the person she is! So either try to take a deep breath and become a little more tolerant, or start to spend a little less time around her. There's nothing wrong with that - friends grow apart all the time. Just make sure you really aren't compatible as friends anymore if you're going to do that. It's possible that you're just not being patient enough with her!
Lauren C.

by pixie1599 on 10/28/2011 8:24:11 PM

MOD! Hi, I have a friend problem. I'm not sure if it's something wrong with me (like I'm jealous or something) but my best friend makes me mad ALL the time. It just seems like everything is always about her, sometimes she is really mean to me, sometimes she will talk to every single guy and everyone else except for me when we hang out. And it's annoying when she does these things. When I try to talk to her about something (like her flirting with every guy she lays eyes on and likes any guy I tell her I like) she always says things like okay how I do I do that and I never do that and you do it to. It's like she turns it around on me. What do I do? I want to be her friend.

Hey girl,

No one is wrong here, but I think there could be a better way for you to see your bestie and a better understanding you could have for her. Is it really wrong for her to flirt or talk to guys? That's her personality! She's out-going and we all have our flirty stages, so that's nothing to judge her about. Personally, I would try to take a deep breath when you feel yourself starting to get mad/annoyed at her, then focus on the situation. Is she really being mean to you or are you just not getting 100% of her attention - which, most of the time, you shouldn't expect anyway. (Our friends should have other friends, interests, hobbies, responsibilities, etc. It keeps things interesting!) As long as she isn't emotionally or physically hurting you, I think you need to try a little harder to be more tolerant. It's a tough thing for all of us to do, trust me! And we all have our days where everything annoys us. But you both deserve a more accepting, comfortable friendship - so try to slow yourself down and see her good qualities, while being honest about the real reason she's annoying you<3

Lauren C.

by 500935 on 9/22/2011 8:46:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
please help asap. ok so a really good friend of mine has recently got in a car wreck. her dad had passed away in it and she's in critical condition. i always feel like crying and im pretty miserable. school's tough cuz i can't concentrate. she has a contusion on her lung, and many broken bones. i'm really upset about this and i just want some sort of comfort. help please.

Hey girlie,

It is totally normal for you to feel shaken up about this right now. Accidents, injuries, and death are scary things to deal with - so it's normal to want to cry, feel helpless, and be scared about this whole idea of "death" itself. It's really uncertain! If comfort is what you're looking for, try talking it out to someone who isn't just going to tell you, "It'll be ok." This means a school counselor, a clergyperson, or a mentor (teacher, boss, aunt/uncle). They can help you get your feelings out, then work through them and give you ideas of things you can actually do to work past it. Make sure you actually voice your concerns and ask them the questions you want answered! Once you start facing your fears and talking about them straight on, you'll feel your mind start to clear and you'll be able to focus again over time <3 Writing your feelings in a diary and letting yourself cry about this are also really important - crying brings relief from the pressure you feel after keeping those emotions inside.

Lauren C.

by photographygirl1497 on 9/15/2011 5:02:26 PM

Is a mod gonna reply to my question?

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by TheMentalistgurl on 9/14/2011 7:42:04 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by Integrity on 9/14/2011 7:22:03 PM

Just to let the website know... I've submitted this question 5 times here and don't see it. Please answer! This is a serious question and I need help.

MODMODMODMOD!
I've been bullied since Monday and it's already started to affect me. Before it was just words. It hurt, but I survived. Then it got physical today. It's to the point where the nasty things these guys say, make me want to transfer schools. What do I do? Reporting to an adult doesn't work. My school sucks with that. How do I seriously fix it without others being involved?

by TheMentalistgurl on 9/14/2011 7:07:45 PM

MODMODMOD I'm being bullied and I'm fed up. It's gotten physical and I'm worried. But I'd get in trouble because I shoved the guy back. What do I do? I'm at the point where I want to transfer to a different school. HELP!

Hey girlfriend, have you told anyone about this? I would let my parents and teachers know. No one should get away with bullying you. You also HAVE to stand up for yourself. Don't let them intimidate you any longer. Let that bully know!!! Let me know if you need more help! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by TheMentalistgurl on 9/14/2011 4:50:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
my best friend got a part in a play that she knew i rilly wanted. i didnt even kno she tried out for the part! it was the lead role, and i dont think she even deserved it! she might be the worst actress out of all my friends, and she cant fake-cry. everytime i try to talk to her, she starts bragging about how oerfect she is for the play! plz help......

Hey babe!

I know it stinks when your friend gets something you really want. You should talk to her outside of play rehearsal and let her know that her bragging is getting to you. Make an effort to make other friends in the cast, and when you hang out, try not to talk about the play. Best of luck Smile
Devin A.