AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

I'm jealous of my bestie's awesome summer vacay

Compared to her vacations, my summer at home stinks. I really can’t stand her bragging, but I don’t want to hurt her feelings...

Mod mod mod
My BFF txted me inviting me over but I don't wanna go. Wat should I txt bak? If I say 'I can't she will say 'why'. I can't ay 'my mom won't let me' cuz she knows my mom... My mom isn't the type of person who just won't let me go over a friendshouse. And I can't say 'I have chores to do' cuz again, my mom would just have me do them later if I got invited somewhere. Wat should I say?

Hey girl, can you just tell her the truth why you don't want to hang out? If she's your BFF, it seems strange that you're trying to come up with excuses. If you really don't feel like hanging out, just say you've got prior plans and ask for a raincheck. I'd leave it at that. xox

Jess D.

by oceanlover69 on 8/23/2011 12:43:29 PM

so I've realized that my friend critizes pretty much everything I do, from my outfit, to where I go on dates, to the vacations I'm taking! She also changes the subject right back to herself whenever I share something really important to me, like my first kiss. I'm getting really annoyed with her, unfortunately. Why does my "friend" keep acting like this, and what can I do to keep this friendship? Thank you Smile

Hey babe! It sounds like you need to have a heart-to-heart with your "friend". Let her know how it feels when she says the things she says. Stress that even if she doesn't mean for her actions to come across as snotty and self-centered, that they do. And finally, let her know that you can't keep being her friend if she keeps acting this way--it's simply not a healthy relationship for either of you. Good luck!

Brittany T.

by cchick on 8/23/2011 11:08:26 AM

hmmmmm...lets seee... this summer i went to the store... got netflix...saw the price is right on tv... bought some chicken...it was very productive

by WayCoolerThanYou on 8/23/2011 11:04:25 AM

My summer's been really nice Smile we went to the CARIBBEAN!!!

by oceanlover69 on 8/23/2011 10:44:35 AM

So there's this guy, B, who is practically perfect in every way- sweet, caring, smart, cute, funny, polite. I'm pretty sure he likes me. He's been sending all the right signals, and I'm falling hard. There's just one problem. My bestie M has a huuuuggge crush on him and I know she would be heartbroken if she found out. I want to like B but feel guilty and hold back. I don't want to hurt M but I want to do the thing that's right for me. What should I do? Thanks so much!

Hey babe,

I think the best thing to do here is talk to M about this. It's not easy and she might be really upset, but just tell her that you've started developing feelings for him and you didn't want to hide it - you wanted to be honest with her about it so she didn't find out from someone else later. Tell her you've been kinda flirting lately and you've felt so bad, because you didn't want to hurt her. Don't come right out and ask her - "do you mind if I date him?" - because she'll probably immediately say no. But if you tell her how things have been going and that you feel like he might really make you happy, she might come around. Of course, your other option is to respect M's feelings right off the bat and step back... but if she doesn't have a shot with him, you might be missing your own chance. You have to weigh it out on your own <3

Lauren C.

by thecupcakequeen on 8/23/2011 12:31:18 AM

My summer vacation is awesome.Smile

by thetruth on 8/23/2011 12:12:23 AM