2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My nipples won't make up their minds

How come my nipples don't stay out all of the time? They only come out when I am cold, why? Your nipples harden in a response to...

Hey my boobs are just starting to grow and my nipples are always pointy and stiff. When I wear my clothes you can still see them unless i wear a padded bra. How can I make them stand out less?

Hey girl,

That's one of the reasons older girls wear bras in the first place! Sure it's to support larger boobs and take the stress off your back, but it's also to hide their nipples from being visible under their shirt. So stick to the bra and you'll be fine Smile
Lauren C.

by yelhsa2198 on 9/1/2011 2:29:12 PM

mod mod mod
i'm a b cup but some a cups are to big for me why is that ??
thanks

That's because all bras are made differently - especially if they're a different cut or brand. Sizes just run different! Plus, if you try on an A cup with a bigger band size (the part that goes around your bod under your boobs), it'll be too big no matter what. That just shows you how crucial it is to try them on before ya buy!

Lauren C.

by dove204 on 8/29/2011 4:06:05 PM

do you think they sell AA cupped bras at Target or like Walmart? if not where can i buy them without spending a lot of money? thanks!!!!

Hey girl, it's hard to say but you can always check! If not, I'd try shopping at Target's website. They might not carry AA cup-size bras in the store because it's an unusual size, but chances are they have a stock of them online.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by yoyoandhoops456 on 8/25/2011 9:19:50 PM

Some of my friends have no problem letting their nipples show when they wear clothes including their swimsuits. I cant do that and feel weird when that happens. Are we both normal for feeling the way we do? its not like they are doing it on purpose for attention, but I still feel weird about it.

by luckykel on 8/18/2011 11:45:20 PM

I sometimes hear guys making fun of us when our nipples are visible. Guys are so weird about that. But we make fun of them when some of their body parts are visible through their clothes so that probably evens it out.

by luckykel on 8/18/2011 9:56:52 PM

MODMODMOD!
please help! i use training bras, but i feel like i'm ready for regular ones. i don't know much about them, but i think it'd be really awkward if i just straight out ask my mom for them. she has mentioned them once before, but i was caught off guard when she did mention them. i don't know how i should bring them up again. how should i ask her without saying exactly "mom, i need a bra."? thanks so much mod!

Hey chica!

I know it seems awkward, but remember, your mom went through this too! She knows exactly how you're feeling. You just have to try talking to her and say, "Mom. I think I might need to start wearing real bras." See what she says. She most likely won't object. It's just best to come right out and say it! You can do it, girly!
Katelyn L.

by jonasloverxo on 8/18/2011 12:56:02 PM

~MOD MOD MOD MOD~
how do you measure your bra size? i would ask someone at the store to but im probably going to the mall with my bf and that would be weird. and i havent got new bras in a while and i just want to know my size. please help!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, asking for help at a department or specialty store is the best way to know for sure what your size is. If your boyfriend is uncomfortable, he could wait outside the store or visit a different place nearby while waiting for you.

Meghan D.

by sportscutie14 on 8/17/2011 10:59:55 AM

My nipples stick out all the time, is it normal? Its gotten to the point it bothers me.What can I do about it? HELP!!!

Totally normal, girl. Everyone's nipples are shaped differently - some point out only when it's cold, some point out all the time, some don't point out at all. Make sure you have a lined bra (some padding might also help give you extra coverage) and you'll feel much better about it Smile
Lauren C.

by Qwerky Girl on 8/15/2011 11:58:54 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm 13 and really flat-chested, but my areolas puff out, inflate, I always think I'm growing but it's been like it since last year. My mom says it's normal. Is it? Am I growing?

Hey girl,

Boobs come in all shapes and sizes, so you probably shouldn't worry. Your boobs are probably just growing like the rest of you! If the size of your areola is changing back and forth, though, you may want to ask a doctor to be sure.

Meghan D.

by Cait850 on 8/15/2011 12:11:05 PM

LOLOLOLOL this title makes me laugh Smile i like it

by qtpie42 on 8/13/2011 7:32:37 PM