AN HOUR AGO Believe it, boo! 10 reasons why #Halloween is the absolute BEST holiday:

2 HOURS AGO We're *so* ready to take selfies with the @ZacEfron figure at his @DCWax birthday bash! RSVP:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 darlings pick the jacket of their dreams with a gift card from @Walmart:

My nipples won't make up their minds

How come my nipples don't stay out all of the time? They only come out when I am cold, why? Your nipples harden in a response to...

MOD MOD MOD, 3 days ago i realized Lines On my chest like they are little lines and i thought they were lines from the way i slept but today ive noticed the lines since i woke up and they haven't gone away yet is this normal to be lines on my chest?

Hey chica, I'm not really sure what they are, so it's hard for me to say!  If they don't hurt or anything, I'm sure they're fine.  But you may wanna check with an adult who can help ya decide if you need to get it checked out.  xoxo

Marie H.

by mozilla10 on 8/13/2011 3:02:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD so this might sound kinda weird, but my nipples sort of puff up most of the time. sometimes they'll be normal, but they're mostly always puffy. why does this happen and is it abnormal?

Hey chica, you might wanna read this:  Basically, nipples change in response to different things, like temperature.  As long as you're not in pain, it's no prob!  xoxo

Marie H.

by MusikRox1999 on 8/13/2011 2:56:58 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a lot of clear discharge, white when it dries, and it smells. I also haven't had my period in 3 or 4 months. I started my period a little of a year ago, and it has always been a little irregular, like I'de miss my period for a month or two, then have it for a month or two. So this has been way irregular for me, could the discharge have anything to do with it???
Thank you!!!

Probably not, though your best bet is to talk with your doctor Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Americauna on 8/12/2011 11:13:25 PM

MOD ..
I stink down there... alot. My discharge is white and clear. NEVER YELLOW! But it stinks like CRAZY! Sometimes it itches. But like my hair down there does. Do I have a yeast infection? I mean, does it sound like I do?

It sounds like it may be, but only a doctor can diagnose and treat you if you do

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by LoveHappens on 8/12/2011 10:44:56 PM

so i have quite a bit of belly fat but my breats are almost nonexistent... what's up with that?

Genetics and exercise/eating habits could play a role

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by krazy198 on 8/12/2011 10:35:10 PM

Its so true, its like mine have a mind of themselves. I hate it when they become erect when I am in a swimsuit and they become noticeable. I just hate when that happens. It happens to guys too, they just arent as big as ours so we cant see them. When I tickle my bf his get hard sometimes too. Smile

by luckykel on 8/12/2011 10:22:09 PM

ok so I heard that your boobs will be pretty much grown after 2 years of your period. I'm half way through my 2nd year and my I'm still an A. But my nipples haven't fully grown yet. Does that mean that my boobs will keep on growing still? or will my boobs stay the same and my nipples just grow?

Hey girl,

It's impossible to know for sure! The truth is that your body could continue growing and changing until your early twenties, so try not to give it a strict time limit. Try to be patient and not so critical of the bod you've got right now - own it and enjoy it, because it's unique and it's yours! <3
Lauren C.

by ALdancer on 8/12/2011 7:06:53 PM

mod mod mod mod mod-
I wear a B cup. The straps are as short as they can go, but they still fall. Is there any way that they can stop falling????

Hey girl,

You might need a smaller cup or band size to fit your smaller frame. Try getting professionally fit by someone at a department store (Macy's, Nordstrom) or a bra store (like Victoria's Secret). Getting measured and sized doesn't require you to buy a bra at go for it and see what size you SHOULD be wearing! This could really help make sure you get the exact right fit.

Lauren C.

by softballismyBFF on 8/12/2011 6:02:28 PM

so I've had my period for almost 2 years, but my breasts aren't fully developed yet, and they haven't really changed at all for like a year, what's up with that?

Hey girl,

We all grow at different speeds, that's what up! There's no rule that says your boobs have to be fully grown before your period try to be patient and love your bod for what it's like NOW Smile

Lauren C.

by swimgirl on 8/12/2011 5:40:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD! This summer,I got seriously sick so my doc perscribed me to a medication that made me put on some SERIOUS pounds!Any ideas on how to lose them b4 skool starts?Thanx!

Hey girly,
You can go wrong with cutting back on the junk food and trying to get a little exercise.

Catie C.

by artistchic99 on 8/12/2011 3:51:34 PM

Blueberries, apples, grapes, raisins and blackberries are all high in antioxidants and make great snacks.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).