4 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

5 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

My nipples won't make up their minds

How come my nipples don't stay out all of the time? They only come out when I am cold, why? Your nipples harden in a response to...

MOD I've had my period one other time last month and it lasted about 10 days.Yesterday,I got my period again.It was almost exactly 4 wks from my last one only today i only got blood in the morning,now its mainly discharge.Is this OK?Or should i be worried? Thanks!! <3

Hey girly,
In the beginning of your period, things are still trying to work itself out so your periods will be a little irregular for a couple years. But if you are still concerned, check with a doctor.

Catie C.

by baconlvr711 on 8/12/2011 3:44:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD! The other day we were warming up for softball practice, of course, I was playing catch with the girl that throws the hardest, and she then hit me in the boob dead on! It is like a purplish blue color and it hurts. What should I do?

Hey girly,
It's probably a bruise, but if it doesn't go away for a long time, or starts to get worse, go see a doctor.

Catie C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/12/2011 2:45:40 PM

omg i laughed so hard when i read the title! it's kind of weird...

by puppylover1152 on 8/12/2011 2:13:32 PM

Hey chicas,If you need advice on anything really I'm here 4 u!I answer questions on topics from boys to hair styles to drawing and much more!!!!!no question is too embarrassing or humiliating so come on down to my advice queen page and you wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by artistchic99 on 8/12/2011 11:06:07 AM

Hey girls! My name is Maggie and I have been giving you guys advice here on GL for a year now and I absolutely LOVE doing it Smile I just wanted to let you know that I am now an ADVICE QUEEN! My advice queen page is going to be kept for guys/dating only but if you ever have a question about anything else NEVER hesitate to comment on my profile! Please join my advice queen page...I can't wait to start helping you guys figure out the boys in your lives!

Thanks for joining!