1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

No harm in shavin' hairy thighs

My mom tells me I shouldn't shave them, but all the girls at school do...

yea, i HAVE to shave my thighs because i have thick dark hair and i dont want to look like chewbacca!

by filaluvva on 8/11/2011 2:26:32 PM

I shave my thighs, but only because I have dark brown hair so it was reeaallly noticable.

by mrslautner2016 on 8/11/2011 1:36:23 PM

i shave my thighs , at first my mom was a bit cautious about it but i talked her into it . it was worth it , i used to hate wearing shorts because of hairy legs .

by XxFuscoFeverxX on 8/11/2011 12:18:54 PM

I didn't even know there was a problem with shaving your thighs! It's fine!

by rockinmagz on 8/11/2011 11:59:33 AM

I shave my thighs, and nothing bad happens. It's perfectly ok.

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 8/11/2011 11:26:13 AM

I shave my thighs, there isn't any harm in doing it.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 8/11/2011 10:05:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD I was at a water park two days ago and got 2nd degree sunburn on my nose and on bits of my forehead. I have a date on Saturday. What can I do to get rid of the blisters and eliminate the oil on my nose before Saturday? Thanks a ton Smile

Ouch girl! 2nd degree burns take long to heal than 1st degree because in most cases you've damaged nerve endings. I'm sure you are already swearing to yourself to always wear sunscreen from now on, but I'm going to remind you how scary the sun can be! It is way healthier for you to wait it out and not put make up on your skin so it has time to breath and heal. Here is an article about how to deal: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/06/13/BEAUTY-101-Top-3-Tanning-Disasterse280a6and-How-to-Fix-e28099em.aspx

mary h.

by pottergirl135 on 8/11/2011 9:37:14 AM

Hey girlies, everything you gotta and wanta know, is at my Advice Queen page! So come on down and ask me anything!

by Bieberfever616 on 8/11/2011 9:18:27 AM

MODMODMOD all these girls in the pictures all have really smooth legs. how can i get my legs nice and smooth???

Hey girl. You can remove unwanted hair in many different ways. Check out the articles here: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/shaving.aspx

mary h.

by hermionelover on 8/11/2011 9:15:20 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD My mom says the exact same thing. "Don't shave your thighs. I t was the worst decision ever and I regret it." I sounds more like a remorseful apology than a lesson... All the other girls have hair free thighs. I want them too but how can I convince her?

Hey babe. Ask her if you can use nair or another similar product. My mom said the same thing, but let me use Nair. Talk to her about it an maybe show her the article on here.

mary h.