AN HOUR AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

AN HOUR AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Bored? 5 artsy activities to keep ya entertained

Have a blast before you hit the halls with a quintet of crafty projects...

Lol. The piñata thing was in my Spanish book. I always wanted to do that!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/5/2012 1:07:07 PM

LOL score some man to gal time LOL

by prettyme123 on 4/6/2012 8:47:16 PM

Another great craft thats edible for the Christmas holidays is holly and ginger bread men for the holly use the same recipie for rice crispie treats exept for use corn flakes and die the marshmellows green when they are done melting then when your done with that while there coolingtake a spoon and soop = amounts onto a peice of wax paper then add three red hots to it and let cool 2-3 hours in fridge then dot edges in powdered sugar (to make them look frosty) and cool for 30 min then enjoy

by trinrose2000 on 12/2/2011 11:18:18 PM

i sing reeeeaaaally loud. Smile

by awezomnezz on 10/17/2011 9:55:14 PM

That pinata thing sounds sooo fun!! Im gonna do that. OMG i cant wait!!!!! Laughing

by beachbabe159 on 10/7/2011 9:15:16 PM

the paper mache sounds soo fun
i can tbelievee i didnt think of it myself

by DeniseRae123 on 9/19/2011 10:11:58 PM

whatsa a caricature. Sorry!

by DeniseRae123 on 9/19/2011 10:10:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! How do you see your profile and change your picture??? And why can't I see my comments?

Hey girl!

Log onto and type in your name and password in the upper right hand corner. Then click My Account, then scroll down under the page that says My Profile and edit the information that you want to change. All of your comments have to be approved by a mod before they can be seen on the website, so you will be able to see your comments soon. xoxo
Devin A.

by smilesforyou on 9/16/2011 11:14:44 AM

We did paper mache in art and it was super fun!

by smilesforyou on 9/16/2011 11:13:16 AM

I can never get far on houses of cards lol

by Sheyenne on 9/11/2011 6:11:23 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?