AN HOUR AGO The cosmos are calling! What's your horoscope say this week? http://t.co/q9kd52Fa5K

2 HOURS AGO 5 stellar snapbacks to rock right now: http://t.co/7V0qNFe8AC

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 glitz up the hallways with a $75 gift card from @love2designjwlz: http://t.co/Z8kM4k5FWQ

COMMENTS

Miranda's Dancing Crazy Tour: Postponed!

The iCarly star broke her ankle when her tour bus was involved in an accident...

I love Miranda! She's such a gr8 rolemodel and i hope she gets better soon! Smile

by rj is awesome on 11/19/2011 7:19:21 PM

I can not beiliev she broke her ankle i feel sooo sad hope she is okay

by Soccer star1234 on 10/26/2011 4:52:30 PM

I LOVE UR SHOW! U CAN'T BE HURT!!!!!! I AM SOOOO SORRY! I HOPE U R FEELING BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by LaCroix on 9/15/2011 9:55:49 PM

Aww! Get better soon we need you on Icarly!!!!Smile

by opeagles6 on 9/14/2011 5:49:44 PM

Hope she gets better SOON!! Shes awesome i love her!! I love her on icarly! I also LOVE her music!!

by TntGymnast on 9/12/2011 8:28:28 PM

Hope she gets better soon. Miranda is awesome she like one of my favorite stars. She was hilarious on Drake & Josh and shes just so normal and down to earth and not crazy! I love it. <3

by chloe<3 on 9/7/2011 10:02:25 PM

Hopefully she gets better soon!

Some better news...
If anyone needs to talk, Im listening! Ihave a lot of experience in giving advice, so feel free to visit my advice page and ask anything you need help on. For example, school's around the corner (for some, i know it's already started), for anyone with FIRST DAY JITTERS, visit my advice page by "foreverme!" and I'll be happy to give you any tips I have. Smile

by foreverme! on 9/1/2011 12:13:14 AM

Aw im feel bad for all her fans AND her:/ i hope she gets better FAST

by TAYLORx3 on 8/20/2011 7:53:28 PM

*****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hey guys join the pretty little lovers club!! youll find it under guys/dating! but there is advice on anything and for the girls who just LOVE to talk!!! this club is unique because there are initially 2 people who made it! sparklysdafrid and me (love2read11). we love to talk and help girls that need helping!!! <3 we answer pretty quickly!!! hope to see you join our club and looking forward to talking with you!!! thanks!!<3 <3 <3

by love2read11 on 8/17/2011 5:07:10 PM