6 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

9 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

10 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

Redo your room! A+ desk decor

Revamp your desk just in time to hit the halls. Straights A’s? You bet!

This would be a good way to keep your desk clean for an A+ but make sure you make it your own! personalize your desk by putting a couple pics up of something you did that makes you happy or something that just makes you happy! you can find an old can and wrap it with construction paper [whatever color you want!]and then decorate it with anything you like (stickers, pictures, etc.) and idk about you but I love to listen to my jam while i do anything so maybe have a little thing on your desk to listen to music!

by Hales1147 on 4/3/2012 12:38:10 PM

you is realy going to help me even though I'm a a student across the board!

by tiger437 on 3/29/2012 8:58:41 PM

I'm in the process of redecorating my room. What realized is it's the small stuff that personalizes your desk like a stapler or the knobs on your desk. Look around stores and spend on the tiny things you really like.

by kenziebieber7 on 3/10/2012 2:03:35 PM

i dont know if my mom will buy this stuff for me...

by ashley96041 on 2/28/2012 8:30:31 PM

THANKS! SO HELPFUL! My desk isn't a huge clutter anymore! Goodbye B's, hello A+s!

by eat_sleep_dance on 2/24/2012 1:11:25 PM

I really need to do that so i wont forget important things including homework assinments

by starchild_2000 on 2/3/2012 7:20:31 PM

SOOOOO Helpful

by sassyballerina12 on 1/12/2012 5:16:30 PM

my desk is super messy!! This will help me so much... THANKS Smile

by jo525 on 12/1/2011 4:36:35 PM

yea this is cool. i realy love reading and my math but i have tons of math books. so i have like 20 textbooks what do i do?

by nerdgirl9922 on 11/10/2011 8:20:51 PM

I LOVE THIS!!! But what do I do if I have a computer on my desk? and what does MOD mean?

by hitthemall#1 on 9/24/2011 10:27:15 AM