14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

4 black 'n' white frocks that rocked the Teen Choice Awards

Take notes, girls! Achromatic dresses are fall's most trustworthy trend.

I love Taylor's dress!!!! It's so cute!!!!!!

by maiasy on 9/14/2011 5:42:52 PM

mod mod mod
what kind of pants would look good on me? i have a body shape very similar to kim kardashian, and i dont know what kind of pants to look for! please help! and if you know where i can buy them, please tell me. thank you sooooo much!! <3 <3

hey! for curvy hips, flares jeans look good because they add create more curvy lines near the base of the leg Smile
Helen S.

by Duffawuff on 8/17/2011 4:51:32 PM

So pretty!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/16/2011 8:56:20 PM

I like Taylor's and Nina's. Taylor looks great with her hair up! Black and white are great colors. I think everyone should wear black and white!Smile

by Neoncat on 8/15/2011 3:54:24 PM

I love Taylor Swift and she pulls white off very well, normally with blondes its a hit or miss with white, but I've never seen her look bad in white!!!

by celtina9 on 8/15/2011 10:08:08 AM

these gals are gorgeous

by tswiftluver13 on 8/13/2011 10:58:24 PM

i missed it Frown

by girlslifeluver on 8/13/2011 1:45:44 PM

Mod: Eep! I'm going on my first date in a few weeks! I'm so stumped on what to wear. The thing is, I've known this guy for at least half of my life, so I don't want to wander too far away from what I usually wear. He's been my friend for a long time, so I know that he likes he for who I am and he doesn't really care what I wear. But your first date comes only once in your lifetime, after all!

Wear what you're comfortable in and add something new, whether it be an accessory or even try a new hairstyle Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by IvoryPiano on 8/13/2011 12:37:30 AM

Nina's dress seems so perfect for summer!
MOD
Last week I renewed my subscription to GL online, but today I just got a letter saying that I need to renew. I checked my account online and it hasn't updated yet, does it just take a while to process?

Hey girl,

It should take some time to go through...our system just wanted to make sure your subscription didn't expire Smile If it still doesn't update after two weeks though, I'd recommend contacting Customer Service and asking if their records have been updated (https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx)
Lauren C.

by sweetazngal on 8/12/2011 6:53:14 PM

TSwift looked absolutely AH-MAZING! Ohmygod I loved that dress. x] She's my favorite singer and my idol. x]<3

by dogobsessedprincess on 8/12/2011 5:18:59 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.