Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

7 secrets to making a killer first impression

I’m starting a new school this year and I really want to nail my first day...

Modmodmodmodmod!!!!
In two weeks, I'm going to be seeing my ex. I currently have a bf, but I think I still like my ex… It would hurt my bf soo much if he found out I cheated on him. The other problem is I think my ex AND his lil bro both like me! IDK what to do!!!

Hey girl! First of all, unless you've already done it, there's no reason to cheat on your boyfriend.  If you want to be in a relationship with your ex, then you should break up with your current boyfriend.  Don't bring your ex's brother into this, focus on the guys you have feelings for.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Crush2010 on 7/30/2012 1:01:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have two things!
1. I want to start shopping for bras at VS PINK, and there is a problem. I only have $110 and there bras are so expensive! I need to use my money for BTS clothes. Should I wait, and save up later?
2. What are some tips for kicking off 6th grade with a good start?

Hey girl!

There are plenty of other places you can buy cheaper bras so that you have money for your BTS clothes too. Target has a good bra selection. Starting 6th grade probably seems really scary, but it doesn't have to be! You'll have more hw than you did in elementary school, so being prepared for that is key. You'll learn how to manage your time a little better. You should try and talk to lots of different people because you never know who might end up being one of your new BFF's!
Rachael A.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/30/2012 12:42:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok im going to a new school! but.. im getting braces . but i have glasses too! yikes! my glasses are really cute, but glasses and braces... i dont know...my glasses are aqua and brown... should i get my braces aqua or white? without looking like a nerd or 4 eyes and metal mouth! help please

Get your braces whatever colors you want! Honestly, you won't look like either a nerd or a metal mouth no matter what colors you pick.  Just go with your favorites! Matching would be cute! Jordan S.

by kk.angelle on 3/5/2012 6:53:59 PM

I'm going to a new school there and at my old school i was in a lot of drama, how can i not get in drama at this new school i want this school year to be great. its a performing art school so there are lots of talented ppl. so that means competition.... i don't want any drama. but the good thing is i know a LOT of ppl there.. but still.. advice? any thing would help. ps. i dont start drama, i just always end up in it

None of the drama from your old school will transfer to this new one as long as you don't bring it there yourself, babe! Jordan S.

by kk.angelle on 3/5/2012 6:50:08 PM

I actually love this post because I am also starting a new school and following this post actually helped me get a few friends so thanks and this helped me get some new friends in my new school I just went into middle school so thanks a real bunch!

by FunParty on 9/1/2011 3:44:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! i am skippping a grade and transferring to a new school. at orientation everyone was so much taller than me. what do i do if i am made fun of?????

Hey girl!

You won't be made fun of!  They most likely won't even notice that you're a year younger.  After all, people the same age can even have very different heights.

You'll meet new people in no time.  As soon as you start your classes, you'll get to know people.  Promise!
Jordan S.

by ajowlsrock on 9/1/2011 11:58:25 AM

MODMODMODMOD!
I really wanna be student body vice president. But I have to technically compete for president. But my friend is really competitive when it comes to that stuff and she told me that she didn't have anything to worry about cuz no one would vote for me. That kinda hurt my feelings! But I still want to compete for vice. Any ideas on how to win?

hey! don't let your friend get you down, just work that much harder to prove her wrong. In your speech just be genuine. Don't make unrealistic promises but do set real goals for things you could do for the class, then plan out ways to meet those goals. good luck!
Helen S.

by TheMentalistgurl on 8/31/2011 8:17:04 PM

mod mod mod
Although school means at first, making the right impression, well I got a situation here... Ya see the day before school I am getting braces and I definately need the two right colors... This is because I have school pictures coming up and I don't know which colors to do without looking like a total dweeb!!! Because yellow or orange might make my teeth look gross and if I do my scoop colors, red and white, the white might look weird... And if I did blue in green that might be too dark... And also I don't want my shirt to go off with my braces!!! What do u suggest as my two colors? Sorry this is sooo long but please help and fast!!!

Hey girl, I'd try something neutral: is clear or white an option? Talk to your dentist about what he thinks is the most natural and would work best for pictures and give with that!

xoox
Alyssa B.

by Danielle:)3 on 8/30/2011 11:13:40 PM

MOD!!!
My birthday is in two weeks, and my mom asked me what I want to do, but I have no idea! I'm turning 14 so I need some mature, but fun ideas, and I'm kinda on a budget. Please help me!!!!

Hey chica, why not have a bunch of friends over for a spa night? You could make your own face masks, watch a chick flick, and have DIY sundaes. Tons of fun!

Jess D.

by Jetdoggy24 on 8/25/2011 1:46:36 PM

Hi. I am a super positive person, but sometimes i still need help keeping my smiley , happy mood shining.I am a competitive soccer player. On my old team, i always used to be a starter. Most games, I wasn't substituted at all. Now, with my new coach, we just played a practice game. And i was a substitute. I'm SUPER upset inside, but i dont want to loose my cool, or start crying.
1) Is it okay to be upset?
2) How do I keep from crying or getting over-dramatic about it?
Help ASAP. Thanks for the advice mod. -Alyssa <3

Hey girl, nice name, first of all! On to your problem: 1) it's perfectly OK to be upset but realize that doesn't reflect on you personally. You'll play starter again. 2) By putting it in perspective. Remember, it's just for this game, it's not forever. Don't complain and show your coach you deserve to be out there.

xoxo