AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

We Tried It: Ditching sugar before school starts

Think you can ditch the sweet stuff?

this is weird but i hate donuts or whip cream :\

by smileygirl555 on 4/5/2012 2:31:55 PM

i am so trying it!

by coldplay12 on 9/12/2011 11:24:10 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/19/2011 9:25:17 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
Help please................ So i have some belly fat that is really annoying and most of all VERY imberrising when i sit i have 3 fat rolls. I have a bikini that i really want to fit into. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in too weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is.
Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 8/19/2011 5:33:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help me!!!! I am really trying to loose tummy fat and inner thigh fat in two weeks before school starts but i loose motavation. I have a trampoline.. so do you think that 20 minutes of pure jumping on my trampoline per day would get rid of tummy and inner thigh fat in two weeks before my boating trip? Please answer!!!

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 8/19/2011 5:02:26 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm thin but I eat really unhealthy things. I want to eat healthier and be thin but when I asked my parents to buy healthier foods at the grocery they said since I am thin there's no need but I want to b healthy too. How can I help them understand

Alyssa B.

by emsgaga21 on 8/18/2011 5:48:30 PM

i want to try this soo bad but pretty much all the food in my house is like majoorrllyyy unhealthy, like lots of sugary cereals, a shelf of chips, its realllyyy bad, idk how to even start cuz i dont think id have anything to eat if i did it, any advice on some healthy substitutes to start with??????? helppp

by lunayuristar on 8/18/2011 12:24:18 AM

Ok... how can I cut back on sugar when it's all around me? My dad is a total cookie monster and my mom is always saying how we have to cut back on sugar then ends up buying sweets at the store. Also, how can I start getting into a better sleeping pattern? Right now I go to bed at 1am and wake up at 11:30am, and school starts in 2 weeks!

Hey Sweetie,

Try and get your mom and dad on track with your no-sugar plan. Maybe they'll even join you and get healthy together -- or maybe they can just hide the sweets and eat em when you aren't around. It's a good idea to get on a better sleep sched now -- gradually work your way to what will be your sleeping patterns during the school year. Go to bed at 11:30, then 10:30, etc., while setting your alarm clock for 9:30, then 8:30, you get the point. You'll gradually get to where you need to be, without the pain of missing precious beauty sleep. Good luck!
Sarah G.

by pepsi262 on 8/17/2011 12:59:31 PM

I've been trying this and its going really well surprisingly enough.

by Meeshmeesh on 8/16/2011 8:48:03 PM

Well this is a little late. I start school tomorrow ;) Haha I'm not going off sugar completely, but I am trying to limit my sugar intake. But if not eating any gets rid of cravings, maybe I'll try.... Thanks for the article GL!

by thecupcakequeen on 8/16/2011 8:36:58 PM