5 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

6 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

7 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

6 do's and don'ts for finding the perfect bra

The must-know undergarmet guide.

Mod
Can someone answer my question below? Thanks Smile

by topaz1116 on 9/3/2012 9:55:30 PM

The thing is, strapless bras don't fit me! What should I do? I'm kinda in between a AA and an A cup, a bit more on the A cup side but not enough that strapless bras fit me...

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 7:56:02 PM

i went to the aerie by American eagle store, and it was great! I actually left relaxed and happy about the fit. i highly recomend that store.

by littlemissfashion on 7/16/2012 2:45:18 PM

Mod
I don't wear a bra. Not 'cause I don't want to, 'cause I don't have one. I've tried to ask my mom to get me some, buy I always chicken out. I know that she has been there before, so I shouldnt be embarrassed, but I am. What's wrong with me? How can I get over the embarrassment and just ask her? And when I do, what should I say?
Thanks a million(:

Hey! It's normal to feel embarrassed but, all you have to do is say, "Mom, will you take me bra shopping?" when you guys are alone. Do it quickly, like a bandaid, and don't think about it too much, just say it. The anticipation is way worse than actually doing it Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by Graciegang on 6/11/2012 5:46:56 PM

I'm going bra shopping soon and I'm just wondering what colors I should get. I already have a white and a pink. Any suggestions that are convenient to have?

Hey! beige or brown (try to match your skin tone) for wearing white tops, a grey one and a black one. I think that covers all your practical bra colors Smile

Helen S.

by aladreams9 on 6/4/2012 5:08:10 PM

Is the girl in pic ture wearing a bra just saying.

by cet on 2/27/2012 5:21:04 PM

thx! this looks gr8!

by swimminchica on 2/20/2012 2:47:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod! im a 36b any suggestions for nude colored strapless bras under $15???

Amanda P.

by swimminchica on 2/20/2012 2:34:53 PM

Hey nikke123, do you have any other relatives who you can take to get a bra? If so call them up. Maybe you could get your mom to drop you and some friends off at the mall, and you can get some then. Hope this helps!!

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i need a padded bra!! i still have the 28 AA since i was 9 and I'm 11 now! its way too small for me and my nipple shows when I'm cold! but when i ask my mom to see if she could get a bigger one she says that I'm too young so one day i asked her if we could go to the mall to get me my right size with an specialist but she still says no! what should I do?? Frown Lynae P.

by nikkee123 on 1/4/2012 6:52:41 PM

do mycomments even show>?

by Harmo062 on 9/27/2011 11:41:09 PM