8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Save my sunburn!

I got a really bad sunburn, and now I am seeing bumps and weird dots on my sunburn. They hurt, and I'm scared that I seriously damaged my skin.

MOD MODMODMODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD  I GOT A REALLY BAD SUNBURN ON MY FACE AND ITS STARTING TO PEEL NOW THERE IS THIS SPOT ON MY FOREHEAD WHERE IT PEELED THAT IS A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN THE REST OF MY FACE AND I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL FROM SPRING BREAK ON MONDAY! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! ADVICE? TIPS? PLEASE! ... i feel... ugly.... someone pplease help me!

Hey girl! First of all, don't sweat it! I'm sure you look 20x better than you think! Its prob only super noticeable to you! Apply some cover up, foundation and bronzer to your face to even out your skin tone. Walk around confidently acting like nothing is wrong! Good Luck! xo, Erin M.
erin m.

by teenagetutu on 3/15/2012 12:06:49 PM

I have discoloration on my face and is there a fast, natural way to get rid of it? :/

Hey girl, you could try a lotion or cream but foundation is a great way through make-up to even it out.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by vgirlv on 11/14/2011 6:59:35 PM

my sunburn is peeling really bad!how do i stop it or make it look better?

by hermionelover on 9/13/2011 10:59:10 PM

modmodmod
so i got a sunburn on my face and i am afraid it will peel really badly!! how can i help it to not make it peel!?!?!?!

Start now by putting a lotion with aloe on your face. Twice a day, apply a moisturizer/lotion. This could help keep you from peeling. If it's bad enough sunburn though, peeling is inevitable Frown
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 9/10/2011 9:37:43 PM

modmodmod
i need answers asap! i just got a bad sunburn on my face!! and i dont want my face tan!!! is there any way to lighten it!?!?!?!? if there is than please!!! i need ur help. and i have to go back to school soon!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, there's no way to undo the damage that has been done! Put some aloe on your face to soothe the burn and wait it out. A lil bit of powder will help cut down on redness but the only thing that will really fix it is time!
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 9/10/2011 9:35:01 PM

put your hand over your mouth
make a wish
post this on 10 other polls
look at your hand

by NellieJ. on 9/10/2011 12:50:35 PM

This summer, I ended up chaffing a lot. Now I have marks on my legs where I was. How can I get rid of the marks, and prevent myself from chaffing again?

Hey girl! Ouch, chaffing can hurt! When you go to sleep at night, try rubbing the marks with cocoa butter or coconut oil to soothe any redness. And to prevent further chaffing, a little bit of baby powder sprinkled on the trouble spots works wonders. xox

Jess D.

by 2cool2bark on 8/23/2011 12:56:36 PM

CALLING ALL GURL WHO LUV POPULAR BOOKS!
Join my club called popular books! we talk about popular young adult books such as:

THE CLIQUE
HARRY POTTER
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
MONSTER HIGH
THE HUNGER GAMES
AND much more!

join 2day

by briana13 on 8/17/2011 10:09:31 PM

I went to the beach today...yeah really bad sunburn :-( I have pale skin so I burn super easily even when I load on the sunscreen.

by maggie183 on 8/17/2011 7:06:44 PM

Mod Mod Mod
On my chest, the side of my neck, and upper back i have these red bumps. They are not itchy or painful but i have no idea what they are. And i know this will be a bother for wearing shirts that show part of my back and my chest.

Helen S.