3 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

4 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

5 HOURS AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

COMMENTS

Save my sunburn!

I got a really bad sunburn, and now I am seeing bumps and weird dots on my sunburn. They hurt, and I'm scared that I seriously damaged my skin.

Hey girls! I've been giving advice on GL for about a year and LOVE doing it! I just became an ADVICE QUEEN so I wanted to invite all of you to join my page! My page is about boys/dating only but if you ever have a question about anything else never hesitate to comment on my profile! I promise to tell you the truth 100% Smile Don't be afraid to tell me or ask me about anything...I promise I won't judge you. My page is a safe environment where everyone can feel free to be themselves. I will answer all of your boy questions from whether I think your crush likes you to how to solve your relationship problems.

PLEASE JOIN MY ADVICE QUEEN PAGE AND I'LL HELP YOU ASAP!!! Smile

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/17/2011 6:13:42 PM

hey chica! you might have a bad sun allergy; this sounds weird, but a lot of people have it. buy a sun block made for sun allergy with a high spf and after sun for sun allergy. good luck!

by Moira1999 on 8/17/2011 4:02:26 PM

MODMODMOD
So I want to get like a sports bra, but since I'm fairly flat-chested, most bras at Aerie are to big for me. I'm like a 32A which they have at Aerie, but they seem really padded. Where can I get a sports bra in my size?

Hey Sweetie!

Try Target-- they have lots of cheap bras, and if you look in their Girl's section instead of the regular Underwear section, you'll find plenty in your size.
Sarah G.

by miaboo123 on 8/17/2011 2:55:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
i went to a beach with my family about a month ago , and i put sunscreen on with my shorts on ! so a strip right above my bikini bottoms and right under got badly burnt ! it peeled for a few days , and it's finally better . the only problem is , i have the WORST tan line ! how do i get rid of it ?

Hey girl,

The easiest way to even out a tan line is with a gradual-tan self-tanning lotion. You can find a lot of different options at most beauty stores, and they'll give you a little color every day until you reach the desired shade.

Meghan D.

by XxFuscoFeverxX on 8/17/2011 12:12:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i eat healthy n kinda excersise but i have a slow metabolism im overweight but i wanna weigh at least 25 pounds or more by christmas that 4 months i think thats a good goal so how can i do this i always lose weight when i go back to school because i eat healthier and move around more .. please help im just askin for some easy excersises that i can fit into my schedule like when im doing homework would be nice just some stuff to help with the excersisning imm doing at school n stuff so yeah thanks!

Hey girl,

Instead of focusing on a specific number of pounds to lose, why not just focus on being healthy and exercising more? Doing short exercises during TV commercials, or trying a new at-home workout, like yoga, works with your schedule because you don't have to leave your house. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by warrior rose on 8/17/2011 11:03:39 AM

I only tan slightly, then when school starts I am vampire-white again. Tong

Please visit my page!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/17/2011 8:47:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD Mod Mod Mod mod mod mod
Hey, i have been having SO much trouble sleeping. I get tired around 8, so i try to go to bed, but i NEVER can so i stay up until after 12 (i do try to fall asleep again but it doesn't work) and then almost EVERY morning i wake up feeling REALLY panicked Frown Often i don't get panic attacks when i'm sleeping somewhere other then my regular bed (which i find weird) and i wake up feeling scared! what do you think this is and how could i not wake up like this???!!?? THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Smile

Hey girl,

Lots of people have trouble sleeping - try reading before bed and not using the computer/television within half an hour of bedtime. But if you're still having trouble falling asleep and wake up panicked, you may want to talk to a doctor to see what he can do to help.

Meghan D.

by icegal on 8/17/2011 1:30:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I recently got back from vacation... I'm from Alaska but Im naturally tan, so i normally DONT sunburn..
But the first few days we were CONSTANTLY in the pool.. I'm not exaggerating.. It was in their backyard, we were ALWAYS in it.. So, you know how water reflects the light and makes the sun rays stronger? I got sunburned on my cheeks, right below my eyes.. Plus my face was irritated from all the chlorine.. About 3 days later, my face peeled, and it seemed to be better.. But now back home, the tan on my face is WAY uneven.
I'm going back to school in about 7 days.. What can I do to make it a LITTLE bit more even? My mom doesn't like me wearing to much makeup, so not toooo noticeable please Smile I know that was probably confusing sooo,,,,
What can I do to make my uneven tan more,, Even.?
THANKS SOO MUCH!! Smile

Hey girl,

If your mom's okay with it, a little powder will do wonders to even out your skin tone. But if you're not allowed to wear makeup, there's not a ton you can do. If your sunburn starts peeling, though, resist the urge to pick - it'll irritate your skin even more.

Meghan D.

by goldfish123 on 8/17/2011 1:30:34 AM

MOD!
I just got a sunburn and it was scaly and then it started flaking. Should i be worried? because it said something like that in the article and i'm FREAKING OUT!!!

Hey girl,

Flaky blisters are a cause of concern, but if your sunburn's flaking it's probably just your skin healing. Most sunburns peel before they fade.

Meghan D.

by christi11 on 8/17/2011 1:25:41 AM

I get Dots but never have i gotten a bump, Must be tough!

by FairyKari on 8/17/2011 12:04:16 AM