Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

4 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

5 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

Stringin' him along

This past summer, I was on a date with my boyfriend and I wore my shortest white shorts to show off. Little did I know...

omg! tht stinks @ least he didnt know wht it was!!! but how is tht even possible??? how short were ur shorts???

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:42 PM

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:25 PM

its ok just think before you wear maybe you should try pads

by bridget_cutie10277 on 1/30/2012 3:59:24 PM

Hey awesomegirl1234, nope not at all. Your body is constantly developing and maturing. Even in your old age lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Is it true that after you get your period you don't grow anymore???
thx Lynae P.

by awseomegirl1234 on 1/21/2012 4:56:59 PM

GL, what is PMS ?

by queenra on 1/16/2012 8:00:42 PM

MOD!
I have become an adivce queen now, but how do I become a MOD??!?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately you need to work for GL to become a mod.

Kathryn S.

by beauty_puberty on 12/28/2011 11:11:47 AM

MOD MOD MODDDDD can u give me someideas about how to sneak a pad to the bathroom at skool without a purse?

I have cute little bags that hold all my pads and tampons. This way i can walk the hall with it and no one will know what it is. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kammiemay on 12/20/2011 6:34:40 PM

Omg thats horrible!!! One at school my perod lecked but my friends saw and helped me. THANKS GUYZZZ!!

by bebethany on 11/27/2011 5:38:09 PM

mod mod mod mod
why is the not a "your bod" collum anymore? is it just my computer?please help, im confused!

Hey girl,

Your Bod still exists - it's just listed under "Health and Fitness" now!
Lauren C.

by goobergiri on 11/24/2011 8:38:42 PM

That happened to me once. ): Not good times

by Sam(: on 11/5/2011 4:40:19 PM

When you are super bummed out, How do you cheer yourself up?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!