32 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

1 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

Stringin' him along

This past summer, I was on a date with my boyfriend and I wore my shortest white shorts to show off. Little did I know...

omg! tht stinks @ least he didnt know wht it was!!! but how is tht even possible??? how short were ur shorts???

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:42 PM

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:25 PM

its ok just think before you wear maybe you should try pads

by bridget_cutie10277 on 1/30/2012 3:59:24 PM

Hey awesomegirl1234, nope not at all. Your body is constantly developing and maturing. Even in your old age lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Is it true that after you get your period you don't grow anymore???
thx Lynae P.

by awseomegirl1234 on 1/21/2012 4:56:59 PM

GL, what is PMS ?

by queenra on 1/16/2012 8:00:42 PM

MOD!
I have become an adivce queen now, but how do I become a MOD??!?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately you need to work for GL to become a mod.

Kathryn S.

by beauty_puberty on 12/28/2011 11:11:47 AM

MOD MOD MODDDDD can u give me someideas about how to sneak a pad to the bathroom at skool without a purse?

I have cute little bags that hold all my pads and tampons. This way i can walk the hall with it and no one will know what it is. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kammiemay on 12/20/2011 6:34:40 PM

Omg thats horrible!!! One at school my perod lecked but my friends saw and helped me. THANKS GUYZZZ!!

by bebethany on 11/27/2011 5:38:09 PM

mod mod mod mod
why is the not a "your bod" collum anymore? is it just my computer?please help, im confused!

Hey girl,

Your Bod still exists - it's just listed under "Health and Fitness" now!
Lauren C.