16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

18 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Stringin' him along

This past summer, I was on a date with my boyfriend and I wore my shortest white shorts to show off. Little did I know...

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have had my period like 4 - 5 times.(starting in january or 2011) My period is seriously irregular. Its been about 4 months since my last period. I know that during the first year or two its irregular, but I am really getting uncomfortable with the situation and I'm actually a little bit worried that i will "never have my period regularly" or...ever again. Frown

Hey girl,

You will definitely have it again, don't worry about that Smile You're right - it is totally normal for it to be irregular, especially in the beginning. It's impossible to predict exactly when it'll come back... but, if you're freaked out in the meantime, don't be afraid to ask your doc and get a professional opinion to reassure you! <3
Lauren C.

by *Kailey* on 11/4/2011 10:45:08 PM

I have a pool party to go to in a few days. I am also supposed to be getting my period on the same day. I know I can't use a tampon when in not on my period, and I can't wear a pad in the water. What if I get it while im swimming or just sitting around wearing my swimsuit? I don't want to have to run to the bathroom every ten minutes to check either, I want to just have fun! Thanks a bunchh!!

I think it would be ok to wear a tampon before you get it just to be sure. Wear it for the time youre in the pool. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Lindseyy716 on 11/4/2011 8:24:17 PM

That is mortifying! if that happened to me with my boyfriend my face would go as red as a cherry and he would ask what was wrong and id tell him the truth because of this thing we have that we always tell the truth.

by mcburney on 11/3/2011 7:57:36 PM

i feel left out because i still javent had my period and i dont any boobs

by cupcake2001640 on 10/27/2011 7:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
During the first day of my period every month I get REALLY bad cramps. They can be so bad that I don't feel like leaving bed all day and that can be a problem if it's a school day. I hate feeling like I have to pause my life for a day every month. I've taken pain relievers but my mom said it's not good for my body to take to much medicine.
Are there any other ways to help make the pain a little less??
Thanks so much!

The most extreme way to fix this is to take birth control. Your cramps will lessen a ton. However thats a conversation to have with your mom and your doctor. Also a heating pad always helps my cramps so maybe try that. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by maggie183 on 10/21/2011 6:59:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
how do i prepare 4 a period? i dont want 2 wear a pad evryday becuz im not on my period yet and tht would be a waste! wht do i do? i'm very scared becuz we just started school not 2 long ago and i'm afraid it will come during a school day... and i'v had some craps down town....

Hey babe,

Why don't you keep some pads in your locker or purse? No one will know and you will be 100% protected, just in case Smile
Devin A.

by dallys on 10/14/2011 11:05:16 AM

YIKES

by jazzyrae on 10/10/2011 10:46:01 PM

MOD i am trying to use tampons but am having a hard time. is there a certain brand that u reccomend for first time users like me??

Tampax Pearl Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gymgirl1998 on 9/27/2011 9:21:38 PM

Ooops! I bet your boyfriend didn't mind that much, though, I mean, he did point it out to you. You're lucky that he told you so that you could fix the problem!

by dancemagic320 on 9/22/2011 12:34:58 AM

White shorts and periods dont mix. And worse they were very short, to have your string showing they must have been very revealing. I am not saying I dont have shorts like that but next time I bet you wont wear them when you are using a tampon.

by luckykel on 9/9/2011 10:07:11 PM