AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Stringin' him along

This past summer, I was on a date with my boyfriend and I wore my shortest white shorts to show off. Little did I know...

ummmmm wow. were your shorts really THAT short? but still, that is embarassing

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2011 4:53:30 PM

Oh my gosh girly! At least he doesn't know what it is, like most of the boys in my grade, they'd know what it was.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/6/2011 4:52:13 PM

@krazykotabug Well girly, im no advice queen but this is depending on what age you are. You should ask your mom when she thinks is right and make sure you state your case. If slender worked for you then you should tell her that. Remember, a mom is a girl's best friend!
-Kali

by AquaMasquerade on 9/6/2011 1:33:38 PM

that is terrible but at least he didn't know what it was.

by kjm109 on 9/6/2011 12:21:03 PM

oh my gosh! im so sorry!

by susper on 9/6/2011 11:54:41 AM

ouch how embarrassing

by kewauneegal on 9/6/2011 7:33:32 AM

*MOD*
I am on my second period and is it normal to fluctuate from lighter t heavier to way lighter again? and also is it too early to start wearing tampons cuz i tried (i got some free samples) what looked like a regular size tampon and it was too big then i tried one that was like skinnier and smaller a bit i guess theyre called slender size? but i'm wondering because i do football and a ton of sports year round and even through summer so i think tampons would be more comfortable than pads for the sports and i gotthe smaller one in but took it right out and it was painless and pretty easy. but am i ready? also because of last minute swimming and soon hot tubbing and less changes at school. tis is only my second period is it to soon or can i wear tampons yet? sorry this was sooo long and thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

It's completely normal for your period to be irregular.  For most girls it can take some time for it to develop into a steady flow every certain number of days a month, etc.

It's never too early to wear tampons if you feel comfortable with them.  I wore them pretty early on too!  They'll definitely be more helpful for sports.
Jordan S.

by krazykotabug on 9/6/2011 2:16:05 AM

Oh i couldn't imagine that must have been terrible!
*MOD*
I am on my second period and is it normal to fluctuate from lighter t heavier to way lighter again? and also is it too early to start wearing tampons cuz i tried (i got some free samples) what looked like a regular size tampon and it was too big then i tried one that was like skinnier and smaller a bit i guess theyre called slender size? but i'm wondering because i do football and a ton of sports year round and even through summer so i think tampons would be more comfortable than pads for the sports and i gotthe smaller one in but took it right out and it was painless and pretty easy. but am i ready? also because of last minute swimming and soon hot tubbing and less changes at school. tis is only my second period is it to soon o can i wear tampons yet? sorry this was sooo long and thanks in advance!

by krazykotabug on 9/6/2011 12:44:15 AM