6 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

9 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

10 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Stringin' him along

This past summer, I was on a date with my boyfriend and I wore my shortest white shorts to show off. Little did I know...

omg! tht stinks @ least he didnt know wht it was!!! but how is tht even possible??? how short were ur shorts???

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:42 PM

by swimminchica on 2/28/2012 4:25:25 PM

its ok just think before you wear maybe you should try pads

by bridget_cutie10277 on 1/30/2012 3:59:24 PM

Hey awesomegirl1234, nope not at all. Your body is constantly developing and maturing. Even in your old age lol. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Is it true that after you get your period you don't grow anymore???
thx Lynae P.

by awseomegirl1234 on 1/21/2012 4:56:59 PM

GL, what is PMS ?

by queenra on 1/16/2012 8:00:42 PM

MOD!
I have become an adivce queen now, but how do I become a MOD??!?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately you need to work for GL to become a mod.

Kathryn S.

by beauty_puberty on 12/28/2011 11:11:47 AM

MOD MOD MODDDDD can u give me someideas about how to sneak a pad to the bathroom at skool without a purse?

I have cute little bags that hold all my pads and tampons. This way i can walk the hall with it and no one will know what it is. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by kammiemay on 12/20/2011 6:34:40 PM

Omg thats horrible!!! One at school my perod lecked but my friends saw and helped me. THANKS GUYZZZ!!

by bebethany on 11/27/2011 5:38:09 PM

mod mod mod mod
why is the not a "your bod" collum anymore? is it just my computer?please help, im confused!

Hey girl,

Your Bod still exists - it's just listed under "Health and Fitness" now!
Lauren C.

by goobergiri on 11/24/2011 8:38:42 PM

That happened to me once. ): Not good times

by Sam(: on 11/5/2011 4:40:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have had my period like 4 - 5 times.(starting in january or 2011) My period is seriously irregular. Its been about 4 months since my last period. I know that during the first year or two its irregular, but I am really getting uncomfortable with the situation and I'm actually a little bit worried that i will "never have my period regularly" or...ever again. Frown

Hey girl,

You will definitely have it again, don't worry about that Smile You're right - it is totally normal for it to be irregular, especially in the beginning. It's impossible to predict exactly when it'll come back... but, if you're freaked out in the meantime, don't be afraid to ask your doc and get a professional opinion to reassure you! <3
Lauren C.

by *Kailey* on 11/4/2011 10:45:08 PM

I have a pool party to go to in a few days. I am also supposed to be getting my period on the same day. I know I can't use a tampon when in not on my period, and I can't wear a pad in the water. What if I get it while im swimming or just sitting around wearing my swimsuit? I don't want to have to run to the bathroom every ten minutes to check either, I want to just have fun! Thanks a bunchh!!

I think it would be ok to wear a tampon before you get it just to be sure. Wear it for the time youre in the pool. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Lindseyy716 on 11/4/2011 8:24:17 PM

That is mortifying! if that happened to me with my boyfriend my face would go as red as a cherry and he would ask what was wrong and id tell him the truth because of this thing we have that we always tell the truth.

by mcburney on 11/3/2011 7:57:36 PM

i feel left out because i still javent had my period and i dont any boobs

by cupcake2001640 on 10/27/2011 7:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
During the first day of my period every month I get REALLY bad cramps. They can be so bad that I don't feel like leaving bed all day and that can be a problem if it's a school day. I hate feeling like I have to pause my life for a day every month. I've taken pain relievers but my mom said it's not good for my body to take to much medicine.
Are there any other ways to help make the pain a little less??
Thanks so much!

The most extreme way to fix this is to take birth control. Your cramps will lessen a ton. However thats a conversation to have with your mom and your doctor. Also a heating pad always helps my cramps so maybe try that. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by maggie183 on 10/21/2011 6:59:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
how do i prepare 4 a period? i dont want 2 wear a pad evryday becuz im not on my period yet and tht would be a waste! wht do i do? i'm very scared becuz we just started school not 2 long ago and i'm afraid it will come during a school day... and i'v had some craps down town....

Hey babe,

Why don't you keep some pads in your locker or purse? No one will know and you will be 100% protected, just in case Smile
Devin A.

by dallys on 10/14/2011 11:05:16 AM

YIKES

by jazzyrae on 10/10/2011 10:46:01 PM

MOD i am trying to use tampons but am having a hard time. is there a certain brand that u reccomend for first time users like me??

Tampax Pearl Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by gymgirl1998 on 9/27/2011 9:21:38 PM

Ooops! I bet your boyfriend didn't mind that much, though, I mean, he did point it out to you. You're lucky that he told you so that you could fix the problem!

by dancemagic320 on 9/22/2011 12:34:58 AM

White shorts and periods dont mix. And worse they were very short, to have your string showing they must have been very revealing. I am not saying I dont have shorts like that but next time I bet you wont wear them when you are using a tampon.

by luckykel on 9/9/2011 10:07:11 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!! Heyyyso today I've been really emotional like I started crying over something little and getting really mad and stuff, and my drama teacher even called me hormone cityyy! ever since got my period 4 months I've been getting it every month, I should be getting in the next couple days. Do you think I'm having PMS?

Hey girl,

YES - intense (and even random, unexplained) emotions is one of the symptoms of PMS. Get emotional and even weepy is totally normal before and during your period. You could try taking Midol or Pamprin to make the effects less severe or just try to ride it out. But it's def because of your period, so don't panic Smile
Lauren C.

by Tayincali on 9/8/2011 11:08:02 PM

Mod mod mod
My eyebrows really bother me! They stick up and even if I try to wet them down they still stick straight up. What should I do; they are also REALLY bushy too. How can I tell my mom that I want to get them done, or whatever? She might say no but it really embarrasses me. Also, since I'm a brunnette, I also have dark hair on my upper lip, so I bleach it, but even when I bleach it u can still see the peach fuzz, idk if I'm too young to do anything about that though. And lastly, I am not allowed to wear meakup, but my friends are allowed to, I am turning 13 in a couple months, but my mom doesn't want me to wear any, she doesn't think I NEED it, but I do (I'm not the prettiest let's just say) I mostly just want under eye concealer and some other natural things that really bring out features on me, how do I ask my mom?

Hey girlie,

For your lip, the other option is waxing the hair completely off. I do that and it's such a lifesaver! You'll have to talk to mom about this and about your brows though - she might decide you're still a lil too young to go to a professional to take care of it, but a hairstylist/wax establishment could help you shape your eyebrows, trim them, thin them out, and also make your lip hair less noticeable! Just tell your mom that you're getting older and the hair is becoming more and more noticeable to you now - and you know controlling it would make you feel more secure. Same goes for the makeup - assure her that you're old enough not to overdo it. You just want some natural concealer, lip gloss and maybe a tube of mascara. Promise her you'll keep it simple and won't look like a clown - you just want some items to help you enhance the great looks you've got Smile Be confident and remember to always listen to her concerns so you can figure out how to make her understand you can handle this! You always have to play to what she's thinking in order to convince her Smile

Lauren C.

by Laxgal17 on 9/8/2011 9:40:50 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her than this is the club for you! talk about our fave things that she owns,talk about room ideas, and of course, ALL THINGS FASHION AND MAKEUP!

by cutiecayley333 on 9/8/2011 8:29:13 AM

omg that's embarrassing

by lolapuppys on 9/7/2011 9:27:13 PM

If you are having trouble bringing your "products" to the bathroom, put them in a pencil case! But, in a plastic bag put a few pencils to avoid an akward covo with your crush when he asks why your full pencil case has no pencils for him!
Please visit my page!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/7/2011 9:01:52 PM

wow. she must have confidence! i would never wear WHITE shorts on my period, i would get sooo paranoid! Smile

by FairyKari on 9/7/2011 8:10:06 PM

wow, your shorts must have been waaay to short

by Sasza on 9/7/2011 5:59:38 PM

That's not good.

by caligirl99 on 9/7/2011 11:28:39 AM

oh gosh that's horrible but he probably didn't know what it was anyway!

by fallsb-ball on 9/6/2011 7:37:38 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/6/2011 6:46:23 PM

ummmmm wow. were your shorts really THAT short? but still, that is embarassing

by tswiftluver13 on 9/6/2011 4:53:30 PM

Oh my gosh girly! At least he doesn't know what it is, like most of the boys in my grade, they'd know what it was.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/6/2011 4:52:13 PM

@krazykotabug Well girly, im no advice queen but this is depending on what age you are. You should ask your mom when she thinks is right and make sure you state your case. If slender worked for you then you should tell her that. Remember, a mom is a girl's best friend!
-Kali

by AquaMasquerade on 9/6/2011 1:33:38 PM

that is terrible but at least he didn't know what it was.

by kjm109 on 9/6/2011 12:21:03 PM

oh my gosh! im so sorry!

by susper on 9/6/2011 11:54:41 AM

ouch how embarrassing

by kewauneegal on 9/6/2011 7:33:32 AM

*MOD*
I am on my second period and is it normal to fluctuate from lighter t heavier to way lighter again? and also is it too early to start wearing tampons cuz i tried (i got some free samples) what looked like a regular size tampon and it was too big then i tried one that was like skinnier and smaller a bit i guess theyre called slender size? but i'm wondering because i do football and a ton of sports year round and even through summer so i think tampons would be more comfortable than pads for the sports and i gotthe smaller one in but took it right out and it was painless and pretty easy. but am i ready? also because of last minute swimming and soon hot tubbing and less changes at school. tis is only my second period is it to soon or can i wear tampons yet? sorry this was sooo long and thanks in advance!

Hey girlie,

It's completely normal for your period to be irregular.  For most girls it can take some time for it to develop into a steady flow every certain number of days a month, etc.

It's never too early to wear tampons if you feel comfortable with them.  I wore them pretty early on too!  They'll definitely be more helpful for sports.
Jordan S.

by krazykotabug on 9/6/2011 2:16:05 AM

Oh i couldn't imagine that must have been terrible!
*MOD*
I am on my second period and is it normal to fluctuate from lighter t heavier to way lighter again? and also is it too early to start wearing tampons cuz i tried (i got some free samples) what looked like a regular size tampon and it was too big then i tried one that was like skinnier and smaller a bit i guess theyre called slender size? but i'm wondering because i do football and a ton of sports year round and even through summer so i think tampons would be more comfortable than pads for the sports and i gotthe smaller one in but took it right out and it was painless and pretty easy. but am i ready? also because of last minute swimming and soon hot tubbing and less changes at school. tis is only my second period is it to soon o can i wear tampons yet? sorry this was sooo long and thanks in advance!

by krazykotabug on 9/6/2011 12:44:15 AM