AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

1 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

2 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

Locker launcher

I had gone to my locker to grab my coat before lunch but I totally forgot that I’d stashed some pads in there, too. Right...

So when I was on my period I woke up in the morning and there was blood on my sheets but none on my clothes or underwear only on my pad...how did that happen?? :/

by Yummyness23 on 2/14/2012 6:45:19 PM

Hey pepper444, you can always take a purse with you to the restroom. I rarely wear stuff with pockets, so I throw them into my pocketbook and maybe put them in a pocket inside the bag. Hope this helps! Xoxo

how do i hide pads when i am going to the bathroom in school without anyone noticing? and normally id hide them in pockets, what if i dont have any pockets?
HELP! Lynae P.

by pepper444 on 1/25/2012 4:47:38 PM

tht stinks

by livelovelax123 on 1/21/2012 9:41:29 AM

So sorry that happened! I would have died! Just put your pads in a little pouch or something that zips up and it probably won't happen again. Smile

by EveryOneCanSparkle on 1/16/2012 2:10:35 PM

Aww sorry bout that. If that ever happens again just tell him a funny joke to get him away from thinking bout that like ooh I wonder how those got there

by fashion designer on 1/16/2012 11:39:38 AM

Okay so my friend and I were doing a spa night andd were soaking our feet and thenn went into the whole bathh WITH CLOTHES ON OF COURSE! And thenn we got out i changed in the bathroom and she went out. I notices this brown spot, and i was thinking it was blood.. well it never came back until a few days ago. We did it again with our clothes on just chillin , and two days later i look down in my " underwear" and then i had that brown blotch there again. neither of us have our period yet though.. why does this only happen when my friend and i do this "spa thing" ? I realy am curious what caused it these only TWO times about right after my friend and i did the spa thing. i REALLY need help and i need you to please answer gl!!!! i would be VERY happy if you could explain why this happened those two times at the "spa"

by queenra on 1/9/2012 8:48:18 PM

what I do it I have a small (big enough to fit pads and tampons) bag fill it with ''girl stuff'' and take it with u to the bathroom trust me....u will feel so much less embarassed lol Smile good luck Smile

by rmkel082 on 12/27/2011 12:58:18 PM

the same thing almost happened to me once lol

by rmkel082 on 12/27/2011 12:56:25 PM

When do u notice that your on your period? also when do you know that your going through puberty??

by smile.big9 on 12/22/2011 4:40:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD,
Okay, so in September i was getting this brownish discharge stuff and it lasted for about 4 days... Then nothing in October, but in November around the same date it was actually November 21 i think, I got the brownish discharge again but a little bit for heavier.. AND i got it on the same day of the week as before in september... a tuesday ! It has been about a month now from today which is Tuesday and NOTHING. is that my period??? or is there just something wrong with me??? HELP ME!!!

I think its your body preparing for your period. Its on its way Smile give it some time and im sure youll have your actual period. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.