1 HOURS AGO No, you can't bathe in #PSL...but you *can* use these sweet pumpkin products:

4 HOURS AGO Bullies are the WORST—but don't let 'em get to you. Tips and tricks for keeping that head up:

5 HOURS AGO Wait—is your BGF into you?!:

Locker launcher

I had gone to my locker to grab my coat before lunch but I totally forgot that I’d stashed some pads in there, too. Right...

to horseluver1998

your period can last up to 10 days but then again it depend on the person so good luck and congratulations on getting your period :]

by cherice2733 on 12/16/2011 8:12:31 PM

hey horseluver1998, your period won't last too long, do not first one lasted for like 5 days more or less. have a happy period!!!

by dumbo98 on 12/9/2011 8:22:04 PM

So today as i was going to the bathroom i noticed a reddish-brownish stain in my underwear (still kind of wet) I have never had my period before and I am kind of freaked out. Would this be my period?

Hey Girl,

Yep, this sounds like your period! (Period blood can be brownish because it dries out). Congratulations, tell someone you're close to and celebrate!
Rachel N.

by jtpanda1 on 12/9/2011 2:19:46 PM

i just got my first period today and i was just wondering how long it is gonna last?

Lynae P.

by horseluver1998 on 12/7/2011 7:54:09 PM

i feel so bad for u i didnt start mine till this summer but i carried them around science grade six and in class a guy asked to use a pencil so i through him my bag(purse)and he pulled out the the bag with pads and tampons in it and waslike whats this and i was like i thought u were looking for a pencil and til this day i still dont let any guys but my bfs look in my bg

by katelyndancer on 11/20/2011 10:51:17 AM

My advice to you is that you get a little pouch and put it in your locker filled with pads, tampons and an extra pair or panties.

by angelicjade on 11/13/2011 5:46:05 PM

i was nervous to when i had to go to the bathroom to change the pad it was freaky

by lydialove on 10/24/2011 6:35:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!! this is embarrassing ,but I started my period today and when i was standing up I noticed a gross oder... I change often but i can still smell it. What can I do so others won't notice? THANKS SOO MUCH!

Hey missy, you're definetly not the first girl to go through something like this. Uh periods! You can purchase wipes from Always to keep you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. They are about 5 dollars, and really small, so you can throw them in your pocket, purse or backpack. Click this link to see them. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by misbubbles on 10/22/2011 7:39:45 PM

He doesn't sound like such a sweet guy... D: You could probs do better, that's embarrassing too.

by athelas on 10/14/2011 10:12:24 PM

Okay, so this is a kinda awkward question but I started my period again yesterday. It's the first time I've ever had my period at my new school. High school. I was used to changing my pad at my middle school because almost no one used the bathrooms but now, the bathrooms are filled with girls! I'm embarrassed of the sound the wrapper makes that the pad is in when I open it. And also, I change my pad in the stall. How am I supposed to throw it away without other people seeing it? I mean, I don't wanna put it in my backpack because 1)that's kinda gross and 2)what if someone opens my bag and sees it? What should I do to calm my nerves about having my period in high school. And stop fretting if I'm gonna leak or not. Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey chica! This is something every girl goes through. I used to feel the same way until I got used to it. Just remind yourself that all girls have periods and change in the stalls! Don't worry about the wrapper making noise; Chances are there is probably another girl doing the same thing in another stall. Just shrug it off and go about your business!

Amalia E.

by elkhorngirl97 on 9/28/2011 1:10:14 AM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!