18 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 4 pretties primp their brows with the @ChellaBeauty Eyebrow Color Kit:

2 HOURS AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

Locker launcher

I had gone to my locker to grab my coat before lunch but I totally forgot that I’d stashed some pads in there, too. Right...

OMG that sucks i would die if that happened to me.

And i agree with proarchergal42

by jdbluvr14 on 9/27/2011 10:01:43 PM

OK i started my period today and well its very heavy and i'm cramping alot and i have to go to school 2morrow. what foods should i eat 2morrow to well not cramp too bad? and any other tips? thanks!

There are no foods that lessen cramps, only those that decrease bloating, etc. (which is anything without salt and plenty of water). Exercise also helps with cramps Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Alykat18 on 9/27/2011 9:47:47 PM

of coarsec her lockers in the hallway... what skool do u go too?

by animal hugger on 9/27/2011 8:59:37 PM

how could he be disgusted at the pads? It's normal

by hollagurlssmile on 9/27/2011 8:25:40 PM

wow poor girl

by 66139silly on 9/27/2011 6:50:45 PM

I didn't understand why guys get so grossed out by pads or tampons. It's like come on most girls use those including your girlfriend, and your wife probably will too, and if you have kids your daughter will to. Like really its not even that gross, but then again I'm used to it

by proarchergal42 on 9/27/2011 6:38:28 PM

Is he still your crush???

by cdsteakrox on 9/27/2011 5:53:20 PM

Why is her locker in the hallway? O.O

by jackieluvz on 9/27/2011 4:52:27 PM

Wow, what a jerk. We can't help that we need them.

by caitlovesoreo96 on 9/27/2011 4:43:10 PM

OMG that really sucks im srry i hope if you and your crush were close that he gets over it or just shrug it off.

by MBloverforever on 9/27/2011 4:34:39 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!