13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Locker launcher

I had gone to my locker to grab my coat before lunch but I totally forgot that I’d stashed some pads in there, too. Right...

OMG that sucks i would die if that happened to me.

And i agree with proarchergal42

by jdbluvr14 on 9/27/2011 10:01:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
OK i started my period today and well its very heavy and i'm cramping alot and i have to go to school 2morrow. what foods should i eat 2morrow to well not cramp too bad? and any other tips? thanks!

There are no foods that lessen cramps, only those that decrease bloating, etc. (which is anything without salt and plenty of water). Exercise also helps with cramps Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Alykat18 on 9/27/2011 9:47:47 PM

of coarsec her lockers in the hallway... what skool do u go too?

by animal hugger on 9/27/2011 8:59:37 PM

how could he be disgusted at the pads? It's normal

by hollagurlssmile on 9/27/2011 8:25:40 PM

wow poor girl

by 66139silly on 9/27/2011 6:50:45 PM

I didn't understand why guys get so grossed out by pads or tampons. It's like come on most girls use those including your girlfriend, and your wife probably will too, and if you have kids your daughter will to. Like really its not even that gross, but then again I'm used to it

by proarchergal42 on 9/27/2011 6:38:28 PM

Is he still your crush???

by cdsteakrox on 9/27/2011 5:53:20 PM

Why is her locker in the hallway? O.O

by jackieluvz on 9/27/2011 4:52:27 PM

Wow, what a jerk. We can't help that we need them.

by caitlovesoreo96 on 9/27/2011 4:43:10 PM

OMG that really sucks im srry i hope if you and your crush were close that he gets over it or just shrug it off.

by MBloverforever on 9/27/2011 4:34:39 PM