15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

17 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Locker launcher

I had gone to my locker to grab my coat before lunch but I totally forgot that I’d stashed some pads in there, too. Right...

So when I was on my period I woke up in the morning and there was blood on my sheets but none on my clothes or underwear only on my pad...how did that happen?? :/

by Yummyness23 on 2/14/2012 6:45:19 PM

Hey pepper444, you can always take a purse with you to the restroom. I rarely wear stuff with pockets, so I throw them into my pocketbook and maybe put them in a pocket inside the bag. Hope this helps! Xoxo

how do i hide pads when i am going to the bathroom in school without anyone noticing? and normally id hide them in pockets, what if i dont have any pockets?
HELP! Lynae P.

by pepper444 on 1/25/2012 4:47:38 PM

tht stinks

by livelovelax123 on 1/21/2012 9:41:29 AM

So sorry that happened! I would have died! Just put your pads in a little pouch or something that zips up and it probably won't happen again. Smile

by EveryOneCanSparkle on 1/16/2012 2:10:35 PM

Aww sorry bout that. If that ever happens again just tell him a funny joke to get him away from thinking bout that like ooh I wonder how those got there

by fashion designer on 1/16/2012 11:39:38 AM

Okay so my friend and I were doing a spa night andd were soaking our feet and thenn went into the whole bathh WITH CLOTHES ON OF COURSE! And thenn we got out i changed in the bathroom and she went out. I notices this brown spot, and i was thinking it was blood.. well it never came back until a few days ago. We did it again with our clothes on just chillin , and two days later i look down in my " underwear" and then i had that brown blotch there again. neither of us have our period yet though.. why does this only happen when my friend and i do this "spa thing" ? I realy am curious what caused it these only TWO times about right after my friend and i did the spa thing. i REALLY need help and i need you to please answer gl!!!! i would be VERY happy if you could explain why this happened those two times at the "spa"

by queenra on 1/9/2012 8:48:18 PM

what I do it I have a small (big enough to fit pads and tampons) bag fill it with ''girl stuff'' and take it with u to the bathroom trust me....u will feel so much less embarassed lol Smile good luck Smile

by rmkel082 on 12/27/2011 12:58:18 PM

the same thing almost happened to me once lol

by rmkel082 on 12/27/2011 12:56:25 PM

When do u notice that your on your period? also when do you know that your going through puberty??

by smile.big9 on 12/22/2011 4:40:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD,
Okay, so in September i was getting this brownish discharge stuff and it lasted for about 4 days... Then nothing in October, but in November around the same date it was actually November 21 i think, I got the brownish discharge again but a little bit for heavier.. AND i got it on the same day of the week as before in september... a tuesday ! It has been about a month now from today which is Tuesday and NOTHING. is that my period??? or is there just something wrong with me??? HELP ME!!!

I think its your body preparing for your period. Its on its way Smile give it some time and im sure youll have your actual period. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by GorillaGirl14 on 12/20/2011 7:31:20 PM

to horseluver1998

your period can last up to 10 days but then again it depend on the person so good luck and congratulations on getting your period :]

by cherice2733 on 12/16/2011 8:12:31 PM

hey horseluver1998, your period won't last too long, do not worry....my first one lasted for like 5 days more or less. have a happy period!!!

by dumbo98 on 12/9/2011 8:22:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD,
So today as i was going to the bathroom i noticed a reddish-brownish stain in my underwear (still kind of wet) I have never had my period before and I am kind of freaked out. Would this be my period?

Hey Girl,

Yep, this sounds like your period! (Period blood can be brownish because it dries out). Congratulations, tell someone you're close to and celebrate!
Rachel N.

by jtpanda1 on 12/9/2011 2:19:46 PM

i just got my first period today and i was just wondering how long it is gonna last?

Lynae P.

by horseluver1998 on 12/7/2011 7:54:09 PM

i feel so bad for u i didnt start mine till this summer but i carried them around science grade six and in class a guy asked to use a pencil so i through him my bag(purse)and he pulled out the the bag with pads and tampons in it and waslike whats this and i was like i thought u were looking for a pencil and til this day i still dont let any guys but my bfs look in my bg

by katelyndancer on 11/20/2011 10:51:17 AM

My advice to you is that you get a little pouch and put it in your locker filled with pads, tampons and an extra pair or panties.

by angelicjade on 11/13/2011 5:46:05 PM

i was nervous to when i had to go to the bathroom to change the pad it was freaky

by lydialove on 10/24/2011 6:35:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!! this is embarrassing ,but I started my period today and when i was standing up I noticed a gross oder... I change often but i can still smell it. What can I do so others won't notice? THANKS SOO MUCH!

Hey missy, you're definetly not the first girl to go through something like this. Uh periods! You can purchase wipes from Always to keep you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. They are about 5 dollars, and really small, so you can throw them in your pocket, purse or backpack. Click this link to see them. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by misbubbles on 10/22/2011 7:39:45 PM

He doesn't sound like such a sweet guy... D: You could probs do better, that's embarrassing too.

by athelas on 10/14/2011 10:12:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay, so this is a kinda awkward question but I started my period again yesterday. It's the first time I've ever had my period at my new school. High school. I was used to changing my pad at my middle school because almost no one used the bathrooms but now, the bathrooms are filled with girls! I'm embarrassed of the sound the wrapper makes that the pad is in when I open it. And also, I change my pad in the stall. How am I supposed to throw it away without other people seeing it? I mean, I don't wanna put it in my backpack because 1)that's kinda gross and 2)what if someone opens my bag and sees it? What should I do to calm my nerves about having my period in high school. And stop fretting if I'm gonna leak or not. Thanks in advance!! Smile

Hey chica! This is something every girl goes through. I used to feel the same way until I got used to it. Just remind yourself that all girls have periods and change in the stalls! Don't worry about the wrapper making noise; Chances are there is probably another girl doing the same thing in another stall. Just shrug it off and go about your business!

Amalia E.

by elkhorngirl97 on 9/28/2011 1:10:14 AM

OMG that sucks i would die if that happened to me.

And i agree with proarchergal42

by jdbluvr14 on 9/27/2011 10:01:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
OK i started my period today and well its very heavy and i'm cramping alot and i have to go to school 2morrow. what foods should i eat 2morrow to well not cramp too bad? and any other tips? thanks!

There are no foods that lessen cramps, only those that decrease bloating, etc. (which is anything without salt and plenty of water). Exercise also helps with cramps Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Alykat18 on 9/27/2011 9:47:47 PM

of coarsec her lockers in the hallway... what skool do u go too?

by animal hugger on 9/27/2011 8:59:37 PM

how could he be disgusted at the pads? It's normal

by hollagurlssmile on 9/27/2011 8:25:40 PM

wow poor girl

by 66139silly on 9/27/2011 6:50:45 PM

I didn't understand why guys get so grossed out by pads or tampons. It's like come on most girls use those including your girlfriend, and your wife probably will too, and if you have kids your daughter will to. Like really its not even that gross, but then again I'm used to it

by proarchergal42 on 9/27/2011 6:38:28 PM

Is he still your crush???

by cdsteakrox on 9/27/2011 5:53:20 PM

Why is her locker in the hallway? O.O

by jackieluvz on 9/27/2011 4:52:27 PM

Wow, what a jerk. We can't help that we need them.

by caitlovesoreo96 on 9/27/2011 4:43:10 PM

OMG that really sucks im srry i hope if you and your crush were close that he gets over it or just shrug it off.

by MBloverforever on 9/27/2011 4:34:39 PM

That guy needs to grow up. seriously? there's no need for dirty looks... it was an accident. But nevertheless, that stinks.

by flutechick101 on 9/27/2011 3:32:55 PM

your crush is so immature.. something similar happened to me but my crush just smiled picked them up & gave them to me (not a big deal)

by sunshine96 on 9/27/2011 2:38:10 PM