Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 catch some zzz's with Earth Therapeutics' Hello Kitty Mask from @Kohls: http://t.co/3coviv7mNl

1 HOURS AGO Fashion advice...from a groundhog?! http://t.co/chCJ7Yi5SZ

COMMENTS

Cute up your cupcakes

Thursday is Cupcake Day! Get your sweet on with our favorite ways to dress up the most adorable confection of them all.

Lol this is so amazing

by nichole246 on 5/28/2012 2:15:35 PM

hello! any one no of some good job ideas because i need $130
so i can go visit my friend in palm springs ps those cup cakes look delish!

by bellabean on 11/15/2011 7:17:43 PM

These are sooooo CUTE! I ♥ Cupcakes!

by *MusicGirl16* on 9/7/2011 8:51:58 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Then come on over to my profile, click on the club named "fasion-queen52" join, and I'll get back to you! Tootles! fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:09:37 PM

CALLING ALL GURL WHO LUV POPULAR BOOKS!
Join my club called popular books! we talk about popular young adult books such as:

THE CLIQUE
HARRY POTTER
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
MONSTER HIGH
THE HUNGER GAMES
AND much more!

join 2day

by briana13 on 8/17/2011 10:06:47 PM

Too cute! Me and my friend Jessie would be all over these. We love baking cakes and cupcakes. One time we even made a Big Top Donut with ice cream in the middle. Yummy!!

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/17/2011 9:56:18 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!Mod!Mod!
Are there any cupcake recipes on this site?

Helen S.

by purpletoenails on 8/17/2011 8:15:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD So does this mean that August 18th is national cupcake day???

hey! I didn't see that anywhere in the article, so I'm not sure
Helen S.

by filaluvva on 8/17/2011 8:10:27 PM

ahhh cupcakes are the best!!

by pink and purple girl on 8/17/2011 5:35:36 PM

MODMODMOD!!! My friend is like, SOOOOOOO embarassing how do I make her stop! Please help!

Hey Chica!

Don't mean about it -- you'll just hurt your friend's feelings. Be gentle and explain to her that you don't like it when she does a specific thing -- don't just say she's embarrassing.
Sarah G.