9 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Cute up your cupcakes

Thursday is Cupcake Day! Get your sweet on with our favorite ways to dress up the most adorable confection of them all.

I making cupcakes tomorrow for my parents anniversary!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 8/17/2011 3:18:36 PM

I like this guy who I know only likes me as a friend. I haven't talked to him all summer because he's not that much of a txter/caller. I really want to go to homecoming with him as a friend. Will I sound desperate if I ask him? Help!

Hey girl,

There's no harm in asking him as a friend, but don't get your hopes up for the night turning into anything more than that if he's been clear he wants to remain friends. Don't be pushy - just have a good time!

Meghan D.

by Ivorykey96 on 8/17/2011 12:42:26 PM

MODMODMOD!!
ok i wanna try gel eyeliner is it quick drying? and does it stay on for a long time? i also want to try Palladio Wet Dry Herbal Foundation and their Herbal Liquid Foundation could i use them both because reviews said the liquid doesn't cover well? would it be too cakey or look good? well could u use any liquid foundation and then a wet/dry formula on top? thanks
Smile

Hey girl,

We've never tried either of those products, but gel eyeliner can be fun if you apply it correctly! You will have to wait for it to dry, and it should last but may run with heat, sweat or rain depending on the brand. If you apply it correctly, it shouldn't be cakey, but it may take you some practice to get it right! If you're using a liquid foundation, you'll want to wait for your skin to absorb the pigment before putting on eyeliner, especially a gel.

Meghan D.

by dancerwithattitude10 on 8/17/2011 10:54:02 AM

yay cupcakes!!!! i LUV to make pretty designs on cupcakes with sprinkles and candy corn. darn it now i wanna cupcake.

by maiya.pup11 on 8/17/2011 10:14:51 AM

@RaceTiger7
omg i reallyyy want to make choclate chip banana muffins now!! hahahaha

by jennntheswimmer on 8/17/2011 3:12:27 AM

@ginnywealsley123, JUST BECAUSE U HAVE BRACES DOESN'T MEAN U CAN'T EAT CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/16/2011 9:58:49 PM

I had cupcakes yesterday.....

by fashionlife on 8/16/2011 9:28:26 PM

Man i wish i wasn't getting braces thursday!!! otherwise i would so talk my mom into letting me make some of theese

by ginnyweasley123 on 8/16/2011 7:32:33 PM

I hate when people say that muffins are ugly cupcakes!
Have YOU ever heard of a chocolate-chip CUPCAKE?
No, I didn't think so!
What if they had chocolate chip banana muffins!?!?!?!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/16/2011 5:47:32 PM

im just gonna ask my mom to make some good ol fashion cupcakes =)

by filaluvva on 8/16/2011 2:39:08 PM