7 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Cute up your cupcakes

Thursday is Cupcake Day! Get your sweet on with our favorite ways to dress up the most adorable confection of them all.

Lol this is so amazing

by nichole246 on 5/28/2012 2:15:35 PM

hello! any one no of some good job ideas because i need $130
so i can go visit my friend in palm springs ps those cup cakes look delish!

by bellabean on 11/15/2011 7:17:43 PM

These are sooooo CUTE! I ♥ Cupcakes!

by *MusicGirl16* on 9/7/2011 8:51:58 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Then come on over to my profile, click on the club named "fasion-queen52" join, and I'll get back to you! Tootles! fasion-queen52

by fasion-queen52 on 8/18/2011 5:09:37 PM

CALLING ALL GURL WHO LUV POPULAR BOOKS!
Join my club called popular books! we talk about popular young adult books such as:

THE CLIQUE
HARRY POTTER
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
MONSTER HIGH
THE HUNGER GAMES
AND much more!

join 2day

by briana13 on 8/17/2011 10:06:47 PM

Too cute! Me and my friend Jessie would be all over these. We love baking cakes and cupcakes. One time we even made a Big Top Donut with ice cream in the middle. Yummy!!

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/17/2011 9:56:18 PM

Mod!Mod!Mod!Mod!Mod!
Are there any cupcake recipes on this site?

Helen S.

by purpletoenails on 8/17/2011 8:15:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD So does this mean that August 18th is national cupcake day???

hey! I didn't see that anywhere in the article, so I'm not sure
Helen S.

by filaluvva on 8/17/2011 8:10:27 PM

ahhh cupcakes are the best!!

by pink and purple girl on 8/17/2011 5:35:36 PM

MODMODMOD!!! My friend is like, SOOOOOOO embarassing how do I make her stop! Please help!

Hey Chica!

Don't mean about it -- you'll just hurt your friend's feelings. Be gentle and explain to her that you don't like it when she does a specific thing -- don't just say she's embarrassing.
Sarah G.

by xxkarenyangxx on 8/17/2011 4:42:48 PM

I making cupcakes tomorrow for my parents anniversary!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 8/17/2011 3:18:36 PM

I like this guy who I know only likes me as a friend. I haven't talked to him all summer because he's not that much of a txter/caller. I really want to go to homecoming with him as a friend. Will I sound desperate if I ask him? Help!

Hey girl,

There's no harm in asking him as a friend, but don't get your hopes up for the night turning into anything more than that if he's been clear he wants to remain friends. Don't be pushy - just have a good time!

Meghan D.

by Ivorykey96 on 8/17/2011 12:42:26 PM

MODMODMOD!!
ok i wanna try gel eyeliner is it quick drying? and does it stay on for a long time? i also want to try Palladio Wet Dry Herbal Foundation and their Herbal Liquid Foundation could i use them both because reviews said the liquid doesn't cover well? would it be too cakey or look good? well could u use any liquid foundation and then a wet/dry formula on top? thanks
Smile

Hey girl,

We've never tried either of those products, but gel eyeliner can be fun if you apply it correctly! You will have to wait for it to dry, and it should last but may run with heat, sweat or rain depending on the brand. If you apply it correctly, it shouldn't be cakey, but it may take you some practice to get it right! If you're using a liquid foundation, you'll want to wait for your skin to absorb the pigment before putting on eyeliner, especially a gel.

Meghan D.

by dancerwithattitude10 on 8/17/2011 10:54:02 AM

yay cupcakes!!!! i LUV to make pretty designs on cupcakes with sprinkles and candy corn. darn it now i wanna cupcake.

by maiya.pup11 on 8/17/2011 10:14:51 AM

@RaceTiger7
omg i reallyyy want to make choclate chip banana muffins now!! hahahaha

by jennntheswimmer on 8/17/2011 3:12:27 AM

@ginnywealsley123, JUST BECAUSE U HAVE BRACES DOESN'T MEAN U CAN'T EAT CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!

by softballismyBFF on 8/16/2011 9:58:49 PM

I had cupcakes yesterday.....

by fashionlife on 8/16/2011 9:28:26 PM

Man i wish i wasn't getting braces thursday!!! otherwise i would so talk my mom into letting me make some of theese

by ginnyweasley123 on 8/16/2011 7:32:33 PM

I hate when people say that muffins are ugly cupcakes!
Have YOU ever heard of a chocolate-chip CUPCAKE?
No, I didn't think so!
What if they had chocolate chip banana muffins!?!?!?!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/16/2011 5:47:32 PM

im just gonna ask my mom to make some good ol fashion cupcakes =)

by filaluvva on 8/16/2011 2:39:08 PM

williams sonoma is awesome for getting baking supplies!

like cupcakes? then check out my club, club cupcake!

by puppylover1152 on 8/16/2011 2:19:39 PM

i wonder how hard the face cupcakes are......hmmmmmmm... anyway please check out my advice queen page:hamsterfiasco!!!!

by hamsterfiasco on 8/16/2011 1:22:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So my camp crush said he'd talk to me on Facebook. Problem is...I dont have a facebook. So he requested all my friends and I cant talk to himFrown How do I talk to him now?

Hey chica!

You could talk to your parents about making yourself a Facebook. But make sure you have your permission--don't just make it without asking! Maybe one of your friends will let you use theirs to talk to him every once in awhile. You could also try texting, e-mail, AIM, or even an old fashioned phone call! Good luck!
Katelyn L.