Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Dog lovers, rejoice! Marley is back

The playful pup is returning to the screen in an adorable new flick.

my fave is a golden retriever

by waffles4eva! on 8/18/2011 8:20:51 PM

my fave is totally mini-poodles. im in love with my own, Friske (feefee)

by feefee109 on 8/17/2011 4:57:55 PM

marley is a lab, not a golden retriever... just letting u know Smile

by oceanlover69 on 8/17/2011 10:11:20 AM

i love marley!
i cried when he died Frown
my favorite kinda dog has gotta be a norfolk terrier( i love the ears)
i hate the faces of pugs. it looks like they had a brick dropped on their face. *shivers*

by jaine11 on 8/16/2011 8:41:48 PM

Please:
*Visit m profile
*Check out my club
*Be randomly nice!

by RaceTiger7 on 8/16/2011 6:39:44 PM

yeah, that's true, marley is a lab. I like huskies. and anyway, the first movie was awesome, but this movie looks stupid. why'd they have to go and give him a voice? I mean, the only time that's ok is when they have voices but their lips don't move, so its like they are just communicating with themselves, like in homeward bound. but I hate that they made this just another stupid kid movie with talking dogs!

by beachgirl324 on 8/16/2011 6:33:32 PM

i have a teacup poodle and rottweiler

by girlslifeluver on 8/16/2011 6:32:27 PM

the first movie was so sad! i almost cried! i cant watch it now because i have a lab and i know for sure id cry! i lovvvveeeeee labs<333

by peacelovelabs on 8/16/2011 5:56:01 PM

my sister cried on the first one and this one but i just LOVED them both

by peaceandlove1010 on 8/16/2011 5:43:26 PM

Basset Hounds are the BEST!!!

by Melanie D. on 8/16/2011 4:19:15 PM