1 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

2 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 cutie cozies up to the coral craze with @livefashionABLE's Etanesh scarf: http://t.co/u6kdgFkmia

COMMENTS

Liar, liar: Recover from getting caught in a fib

We've got four steps to get you two tighter than ever!

MOD
This is the last comment (MOD Q) I'll be posting for a while. See, I have LOT'S of brilliant friends. But, there's this 1 friend I have who I've been sisters w/ fo over a year now, but, she's KINDA annoying. She's been through a lot, and I've tried supporting her. But, she seems to fall deep into things she doesn't need to fall deep in. Like, she thinks big. Good thing? Not really. I was giving her a quiz and a Q was: Time travel foward to- And she said her wedding day cuz she wanted to see who she is gonna marry. She's 11, and she has a crush on a guy right now. She wants to marry him! Also, we get into arguments over things that are stupid, wastes of time but, unfortnentley, are probably MY fault. She doesn't believe me when I say I've seen something or heard a certain song before. Dumb, right? Well, she's sensitive, so I can't talk to her. What should I do? Anywthing? Or let it go?

I would let it go. Its not worth your time to worry about such little things. If you two get along and are great friends than focus on that Smile there are always little things about people that annoy us. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by amyrose99 on 1/10/2012 4:49:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have soo much trouble not keeping secrets from my friends. Whenever i tell someone else, they get really mad at me for telling! I try not to cry in front of them. It's really hard for me to keep a secret! Now no one tells me anything. Once at a sleepover, i was pretending i was sleeping, and they were gosping about me, that i sleep too late Dx

Hey girlie,

Try revamping your reputation! Tell all your friends that you know you weren't the most trustworthy in the past, but that you are growing up and are really committed to being a good, trusted, supportive friend. Let them know you're changing and you want them to be able to trust you again! Then, if they do open up and share secrets with you, have a private place where you get them off your mind. Write them in a journal, put them on slips of paper and toss them into an envelope, keep a private blog online, or tell someone like your mom/dog/cousin who doesn't go to your school (and who can't pass the secret on to people who know your friends). Not gossiping is REALLY important to having good friendships - don't ruin them just because you can't keep your mouth shut! There are other options! <3
Lauren C.

by jazal on 11/12/2011 11:28:51 PM

MOD! I told my friend that I liked this guy who goes to our school. I talk to him a lot at cross country practice and she'll notice and start bugging me about it like 'Awww! So cute!" I'll be wearing a cameo jacket and she teases me that I'm wearing it to impress him (cuz he's a hunter). She's alwasy teasing me about it and saying his name really loud and she's brought up me liking him in front of people who don't know. Today she said that she was talking to someone and she said she liked guys who looked a certain way. And some guy asked if she liked my crush. She said no, but she knew someone who did and my crush was listening! I texted him last night for the first time EVER so I think he knows! He didn't talk to me the rest of the day. I got really mad at her and she blamed it on my friend who I trust a lot more! I told her I was upset about it and she just changes subjects! What do I do? I'm really upset and I don't think I can trust her anymore.

Hey Girl,

While there's not much you can do to change what your friend has said, now you know not to tell her your secrets again. Since you're still upset, try talking to her again, one-on-one, and explain why it upset you so much. But before you label her a bad friend, see if her big mouth has helped you at all. After all, your crush won't know you like him unless you say something, especially if he's shy too. It didn't sound like your friend outright told him you liked him, so the hints she's giving may help him realize you like him. Don't stress about it so much, sweetie, just be the great girl you know you are and don't let your friend bring you down about your crush.
Rachel N.

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 11/11/2011 1:14:53 AM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by diane1728 on 10/23/2011 2:34:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
I really need your help for this. So, I have never had a boy friend and my best friend always says she will set me up, and I always say no, but one time there was a guy friend over and she had him get online and talk to me. I talked and thought he was so incredibly sweet (I said i'd date him if i meet him) so anyways, the next day i told this to another friend who's not friends with the first friend, and she said that my first friend did this to her twice and both times it was a lie. After 3 days of my first friend doing this to me, it was a complete fact it was a lie. And she was my very best friend. I don't know how I can ever trust her again. All I want to do is ignore her, but I can't really because we see each other a lot in school and go on the same bus. What should I do?!?!!?!?! I feel so lost with all of this!!!

Hey honey, if your friend has done this before then this must be a pattern for her. Maybe you should pull her aside and ask her what's going on. Ask her why she's doing this. Hear her out and then tell her how you feel about it. If she apologizes, them move on. If she seems to avoid the situation or shrug it off, tell her you did not like what she did and see what she says. If you don't like her response then it may be best to distance yourself from her. She will notice and hopefully call you up to talk about it.
Amalia E.

by icegal on 10/10/2011 11:54:05 AM

MOD! MOD! What are some careers in the entertainment industry? And I mean, other than the obvious things (actor, singer, dancer, ect.)

Hey missy, you could become an event planner, fashion stylist, a talent agent, a technical person who helps out with the stage and lighting for concerts, or personal assistant to entertainment companies. Let me know if this helps ya!  Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by demilovatofan249 on 9/17/2011 8:20:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD so I am taking my permit test on tuesday. I have a book to study from. I need new wasys to study because just reading it isnt enough. I also dont know what is going to be on the test. what should I do??? thanks!

Trust me--read the book. It's the only way to ensure that you know everything that will be on the test. Keep telling yourself that you need this book to pass Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by rockerchick411 on 9/17/2011 11:18:08 AM

this couldnt have come at a better time for me! Smile
thanks GL!!!

by dancingrl345 on 9/14/2011 11:27:33 PM

I could forgive a friend for lying unless it was something really major. If she was spreading rumors about me or something really mean like that, though, I would have to draw the line.

by supersingershannon on 9/13/2011 9:04:44 PM

Hi!!!
Need great adice from a friend!!
Join my advice queens page! I give advice on:
Boys
Makeup
Beauty
Health
Fashion
Exercise
Hair
School
and more!
Plus, I have weekly questions for you to answer and talk to other girls about! Sometimes I even tell you what your answer says about you!! Its a really fun page where you can chat, get advice, and learn to love yourself!!
Thanks, and I'd loooove it if you'd joined!!!! (: