36 MINUTES AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

COMMENTS

Liar, liar: Recover from getting caught in a fib

We've got four steps to get you two tighter than ever!

mod mod mod mod mod.
ok so theres this guy who is a sphmore (and im a freshman) and he used to tell me all this weird stuff about himself and i might have told a couple of friends and he got sorta mad but then he was fine. so the other day in study hall he was talking to me and i said "thats why i think your a freak" or something along thos lines and he got really mad and said i don't like you anymore your really rude. but now hes sort of been picking on me telling me that he doesnt want to talk to me and all of this stuff. but i feel really bad about it and i dont know what i should do, i still want to be his friend (he's the type who when he hates somebody he wont change his opinion)

Hey babe!

I think the best thing you can do to save this friendship is to apologize to him in person for telling other people his secrets, as that's what I think is upsetting him. Give him time to come around, and if he doesn't just know that you have other friends who treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Good luck! xoxo
Devin A.

by maddieboo786 on 9/13/2011 3:06:29 PM

mod mod mod mod mod.

Hey chica!

I think this dude really didn't want you to tell your friends his secrets. The best thing you can do to save this friendship is to own up to your mistakes and apologize to him in person, then give him some time to take it all in. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by maddieboo786 on 9/13/2011 3:02:37 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I’m here to help!
I can give advice on just about anything,:
Boys
Music
Outfits
Breakups
Sports
Workouts
Makeup
Hairstyles
And much more!

Also, if you love quotes, go check out my new club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile, and join!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/13/2011 2:48:45 PM

Hey you guys! Do you need advice? If you do, of any kind feel free to ask me on my advice queens page! Hope to hear from you!

by ell08 on 9/13/2011 6:21:55 AM

When I was younger I would suck my thumb and about 3 or 4 years ago I stopped. now, sometimes I'll start doing it again. What will happen is I'll wake up in the middle of the night and I'll already be sucking my thumb, so I don't even do it consciously, it's always subconsciously. Why am I doing it again after so long and how can I stop? thxs Smile

Hey girl! This is something that is normal for many girls when growing up. It hard to kick some habits, especially when you are not even awake to know it's happening! There are special tricks, such as creams and at home remedies that will help you keep your thumb from your mouth. Ask a parent and go online in search of the cure that is right for you.
Ana D.

by chicky97 on 9/13/2011 6:09:39 AM

I don't lie I exaggerate.;)

by thetruth on 9/13/2011 3:10:50 AM