Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

13 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

14 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

Soccer star Amy Rodriguez spills her sporty secrets

From cross-training tips to fave items, this gold medalist id dishing out her best fitness advice.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I made Jv and Varsity volley ball team. So I have to do 4 games in a row so how do i run with out getting really tired. Because I can only run the laps and my coach said i have to run 10 it a time. what are some ways i can run a lot with out getting tired

Hey girl, the only way to up your endurance is to practice. Take it a little bit at a time, try running outside of practice when you've got the time. Don't push yourself farther than you can handle, but do try to push yourself to run a little farther every time you practice. Eventually, your body will get used to the distance and running ten laps will feel like nothing!

xoxo Allie
Allie S.

by Kissible on 8/21/2011 3:12:50 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/19/2011 9:34:56 PM

omg i absolutely love like every girl on the women's national teaam!! im like obsessed<33 i lovee hope solo and tobin heath the most i thinkLaughing they're all so inspiring and all unique! they motivate me everyday, whenever im stuck, i think, "what would hope do right now". lovvveeee them soo much!!! i've gotten pics and autographs with a few but not hope or tobin yetFrown

by crazycuttie9 on 8/18/2011 11:06:56 PM

I play soccer, and I like it. But my problem is that I never want to go to practice. Do you have any suggestions for being excited to play?

Hey girl, by giving yourself something to look forward to: set a goal for yourself that practice will help you achieve. Pump it up mentally and you'll find it'll be more exciting on the field too: think of it as a mind trick.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lucky25 on 8/18/2011 7:52:09 PM

MODMODMOD
I think i want to do volleyball this year, but this is my first year doing it and im nervous for tryouts because i might not make the team and I'll probably make a fool of myself! help!

Hey chica!

All I can say is to practice super hard and be as prepared as possible! If you know someone else that's trying out or plays volleyball already, ask them to help you get ready and give you a few pointers. Good luck!
Katelyn L.

by dancer4eva11 on 8/18/2011 3:24:50 PM

MOD! I know her! She went to my Elementary school and she came to my districts soccer team and she met all of us! Shes so nice! Smile

by HappyFeet16 on 8/18/2011 3:01:27 PM

I think this is really great advice that can transfer through to girls playing any sports. I tryed out for my high school's freshman field hockey team and made it! And I only just learned how to play this summer. So practice really does make perfect. Now I'm just going to push myself at practice so that I can be the best I can be. Very motivational stuff. ;)

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 8/18/2011 9:32:58 AM

CALLING ALL GURL WHO LUV POPULAR BOOKS!
Join my club called popular books! we talk about popular young adult books such as:

THE CLIQUE
HARRY POTTER
THE TWILIGHT SAGA
MONSTER HIGH
THE HUNGER GAMES
AND much more!

join 2day

by briana13 on 8/17/2011 10:20:19 PM

I can't believe I've met her before... She's so nice and inspirational Smile

by bfflbrd on 8/17/2011 2:28:28 AM

i wanna be a pro soccer player. i always question my cross training. like i bike alot but when it comes to practice i dont get any stronger. lool it might with my legs and speed i havent noticed yet

by daninic on 8/16/2011 8:43:08 PM