AN HOUR AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/BZBTuZU2FW

2 HOURS AGO Your first assignment? #DIY adorbs school supplies with @theduckbrand: http://t.co/53XoMkPIgK

COMMENTS

A sweat-sesh playlist for school days

Back-to-school blues got ya down? Turn up these tunes for your next de-stress run.

"Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster the People
"Stereo Hearts" - Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine
"Sparks Fly" - Taylor Swift
"Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" - Coldplay

They're all awesomeee songs <3

by glitz'n'glam on 8/19/2011 12:37:14 PM

mod emotionaly academicaly or physicaly handle school this year after 3 days todays my first day of what i guess you would call semi-unschooling my parent said I'd have to set my own requirements and they'd have to be reasonable which is why its considered semi-unschooling I guess but how do we both stay motivated? Our plan is for me to do 20 simple math probs a month, week daily I look up some simple history or science thing and memorize it if its not memorized get 3 more math problems and read a book on learning French be part of the monthly American Girl bookclub at my local library read the book, attend the meeting and make a report also one of my besties was at the school I just dropped out of and she's taking it a bit hard how can I help her cope w me being a homeschooler? also just in case you dont know what unschooling is its where you learn by living your everyday life and decidin what you wanna learn when you wanna learn it my moms makin me read 300page books n make reports

Hey girl,

If you're having problems staying motivated, talk to your parents -- they can help keep you going. If your bestie is struggling with the idea, assure her that you'll still have time for her even if you aren't in classes together. She's probably just upset she won't get to spend homeroom with you everyday.
Sarah G.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/19/2011 11:34:26 AM

Spark Fly by Taylor Swift-EPIC Smile Love ya Taylor!

by HappyFeet16 on 8/19/2011 11:21:28 AM

Mod!
At my house we have a stationary bike. I was wondering how long I should ride it for a day. My goal isn't to lose a bunch of weight, I just want to be healthier. Thanks!

Hey chica!

Start off with shorter times and work your way up -- if you start off with too much you could injure yourself! Try ten minutes the first day, twenty minutes the next, thirty minutes the next -- it all depends on what you're ready for.
Sarah G.

by purpleputty on 8/19/2011 10:18:00 AM

mod coulden't emotionally, academically or physically handle school this year after 3 days todays my first day of whatyou would call semi-unschooling my parent said I'd have to set my own requirements they'd have to be reasonable which is why its considered semi-unschooling Our plan is for me to do 20 simple math probs a month, week daily I look up 3 simple history science thing and memorize it if its not memorized get 3 math problems and read a book on learnin French be part of the monthly American Girl club at library read the book, attend the meeting make a report also one of my besties was at the school I just dropped out of she's taking ithard how can I help her cope with me being a homeschooler? also just in case you dont know what unschooling is its where you learn by living your everyday life and decidin what you wanna learn when you wanna learn it but my mom made me read Pride&Prejuicide 2night n make 2 page report now shes tryin to get me to take online courses from a program

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 11:05:44 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm 12. I have some fat that I want to lose. I want to lose the fat from my thighs and stomach. And fast. As in like 2 weeks to a month. But I don't want it to seem obvious because my mom thinks I'm fine the way I am.Please help! I just want to be skinny!!!(er) Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey girl, your mom is right: you're fine just the way you are, BMI and bod-wise. Just take care of yourself. Exercise and eat a healthy, balanced diet. Remember too your bod is growing: your shape is going to change from that of a kid's to a woman's. Just give it time and the nutrients it needs for fuel.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by minkymouse on 8/18/2011 7:59:43 PM

I love "Love Me or Let Me Go"! It's awesome. I thought that I was one of the only people who knew of it.

by osbuckigurl on 8/18/2011 7:38:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
ok sorry but i'm just gonna write my prob here.
well today, at p.e. my ex bf(who is now a friend) called me over,and asked me if i would go out with my crush (who is his friend) well before i could answer, my crush said"wait give me untill break." well at break he didn't talk to me, and ignored me the rest of the day! well i figured that it was all a prank because my ex new that i like my crush alot and he likes to trick me! so when i got home i texted my ex and he said that my crush did kinda like me,but decided not to date me, because he was gonna ask someone else out(a girl that i have hated for a long time!) so now i am all sad..i really like hanging out with him, but now things r just awkward...since i still like him alot. what should i do??? sorry for the length!!

Alyssa B.

by Alykat18 on 8/18/2011 7:20:18 PM

Mod mod mod is it a bad idea to try to make friends at the mall and places

Hey girl.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad idea, but it's not totally safe, either. If you do try to meet new people, make sure they're your age and you have an adult with you.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 3:22:23 PM

MOD--How do you find a seat in the cafeteria? I dunno who to sit by this year Frown

Hey chica!

Don't stress about finding a seat! Why don't you check out this post and see if it helps ya?!

Katelyn L.