4 HOURS AGO #TearJerkerAlert: The newest novel in the #GLBookClub is seriously sob-worthy (& *SO* good):

5 HOURS AGO Just got a reminder text from Luke: #WITSacademy classes resume tn, 7p, @NickelodeonTV! Wanna chat with your Guardian? Txt GUARDIAN to 91757

5 HOURS AGO #WeTriedIt: One GL editor's search for fleeky brows with the help of @grandelashMD. (Next up? #Eyelashes!):

A sweat-sesh playlist for school days

Back-to-school blues got ya down? Turn up these tunes for your next de-stress run.

mod i think u missed about 7 of my ?s

Sometimes when you ask too many we have to answer others first. Sorry, girl.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 1:13:50 PM

mod mod mid whtas ur fave bands

I really like The Fray, Taylor Swift, The Maine, and The Dangerous Summer.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 1:13:19 PM

mod mod mod we dont have very many safe volunteer places and I'd raely have ability to get there my mom works alot and from like 6-4:30 im home alone, hiding at her job, having to go to a neighbor old couple whos like family but is annoying to deal w all day or at a friends which isnt usually available since they're in school I need stuff do get involved in at night my curfews 10

Try checking your local newspaper for volunteer opportunities around your town!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:57:23 PM

mod thanks but what do u suggest other than a job there cuz idk if i meet age requirements and I need non-sports activities and im probs already going to the boys and girls club once a week

Hey, don't stress yourself out about extra curricular activities. Try finding babysitting jobs or volunteering at a senior center or something like that. Getting involved in the community is definitely a safe way to go.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:42:50 PM

mod mod mod how can i prevent cabin fever

Hey, just try to get out and do things with your friends when you can!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:40:51 PM

mod mod mod what are ur favorute field trips u attended

My favorite field trip was to a Children's Museum way back in first grade. There were so many cool exhibits and we basically got to play the whole day!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:40:11 PM

mod mod mod what else should i join other than a bookclub sports,dance etc are a no-go for me I was thinking of getting a job at hottopic but idk

Hey girl,

Getting a job is definitely always a good idea. It looks great to have experience for future jobs, it's a good way to spend extra time, and having extra cash is never a bad thing!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:39:17 PM

mod mod mod have you ever been unschooled/homeschooled? if so why and what was it like if not why and what kind ofschool did u attend

I have never been unschooled or homeschooled. I actually go to a public school. I've never really wanted to be homeschooled just because I'm a very social person and I love being around people 24/7. It's just a personal preference, but I have friends that are homeschooled!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:35:24 PM

mod mod m0d I meant motivated to semi-unschool
also my belly button ring sometimes gets caught on things how can I handle that

As for your belly button ring situation, I don't really know what to tell you. Maybe try wearing one that isn't as dangly so it can't catch on anything?!
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:28:05 PM

mod mod m0d I meant motivated to semi-unschool

Sorry, girl!

Just think about your future and what it will do for you in the long run. Focus on doing what's best for you and what you want to do. It might get hard to be away from your friends, but if normal school was too hard, remember that you're doing what's best for you.
Katelyn L.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 8/18/2011 12:27:02 PM

Stretch in the morning and before bed to help you stay refreshed before/after a looong day.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!